Dacity.Com

Peer Pressure..

BeautifulDisaster

Well hey AGAIN!,

I've had some problems lately with peer-pressure issues.. like sex. Wow im getting way to personal..but hey, it happens. What can you do? I mean..its just not ME in this situation..it could be any of you. I mean..how can you say no? I mean..i DO have self-control..but its like "Wow, what if he gets mad at me for saying no?" " I cant live without him!" "What if he breaks up with me fer saying no?!"...i mean these questions and comments go in my head all the time..i mean how do you exactly know when ur ready? How do you know if your not? What do you do if something goes wrong? What if something DOES go wrong? How could you ask your mom for advice..when its so hard to bring up the topic? How can you ask ur mom for contreception? ..or w/e that word is. Boys: CAUTION....this is a girly topic:P haha sorry GIRLS if your getting freaked out..but i really need ur HELLLP!!!....

Later...

-Kindablonde*

I didn't think I'd be answering a question like this. :blink:

Well, what do you think is more important: a boy, or yourself?

Yes, it might be a snobby or selfish question, but think about it. He might have a Sexually Transmitted Disease, but neither of you know it. It's happened before. Do you really love this guy to death like you think you do? It's a tough situation, but it just requires a whole lot of thinking.

I'm not trying to scare you, but an STD could happen. I'm hoping you don't want an STD.

I read the posts out of order. I just read the one about you and him arguing. Yet another question: why have sex with a guy whom you argue with all the time?

If you guys do anything at all, you guys should start getting along.

If he asked you, "Do you want to have sex?" and you say no, and he breaks up with you... well... what does that tell you about him?

That he is a scum sucking crack face who only cares about gettin some..er...well we talked about this last night and he said "Do you really wanna loose ur "v" at 14? i was like..well iunno i mean the possibilities are endless who knows what could happens" and hes like "yeah lets just wait then" i was like "yeah i bet we should.." so yeah...things are ohkay now..iunno what was up his [butt] though...he was [barking] at me..and iunno why! I guess its just how boys are..thanks Dodge! at least SOMEONE answered me:)

That helped,

-Kindablonde*

Edit: language

• 2 months later...

I know I'm a bit late on this, but hey better late than never. (Unless it's "too late", ahem).

If you don't feel ready to let it happen, then don't. If he threatens to break up with you, oh well. You don't "need" him so if he wants to play that game, let him. If you give in to him, what's to stop him from leaving you anyway? If he does, it's not like he can return your first time to you so you can give it to someone else. If you don't really care who your first is and you're wanting to and only scared to get pregnant, then hey, get protection and birth control because obviously you're going to start doing it anyway.

Important Information

Terms of Use