Dacity.Com

Arguing...*sighs*

BeautifulDisaster

Hey yee'aLL....

Any of you SICK of arguing with your man/women sometimes?...well i am. Seriously we fight ALL OF THE TIME..and its getting ridiculous...i mean i do like him so much..i mean alot..he means the world to me..but his pissyiness(can we say that?) is getting out of hand..i mean i will say something..and he'LL blow up in my face..like right now..hes like making me feel sick to my stomach..and a COARSE there he goes..he puts the "Sad" face on msn...*blows smoke out of ears* god.....iunno what to do nemore! its getting GAY(can we say that?) Wow i need help!!! is he REALLY worth it?!...and i gots another problem im gonna post:P haha..

Later..

-Kindablonde*

I'm with Dodge. I mean, yes you're supposed to have to work to make relationship work, but it's not supposed to be a full time job. Besides, if you're fighting ALL the time, then there's something wrong. You aren't meant to be together if you can't even agree on whether to get homestyle or curly fries at Arby's. (I just made that up but figured it sounded good.)

Well..what im like trying to mean is that...like..hm..like We fight like an old people couple..Its like..Everything thats a 'joke' goes into this big argument..i mean, its not like hes abusive er anything..beelieve it er not i really do like being with him..but just like..an hour ago i was at his house, and he wanted me to do this and that, and hes like "Please Theresa, please" i was like "No chris, you dont always get what you want, and besides its not like you deserve it anyway" I mean, its always like "Wow all chris is ever looking for is a good time" but honestly..when i really think about it..its not. Because he genuinely is a good person at heart..just needs to take things not so seriously, and learn to show respect of me, and of himself....Ya'll, are probably thinking..."Wow your really stupid for not breaking up with this lousy craphead"...but it is my life afterall..i just like hearing your guy's point of views. I just hope things calm down...because I dont like being in a relationship where we both just [gripe] all the time.

Whatever.

-Kindablonde* :unsure:

Edit: Language

• 1 month later...
Hey yee'aLL....

Any of you SICK of arguing with your man/women sometimes?...well i am. Seriously we fight ALL OF THE TIME..and its getting ridiculous...i mean i do like him so much..i mean alot..he means the world to me..but his pissyiness(can we say that?) is getting out of hand..i mean i will say something..and he'LL blow up in my face..like right now..hes like making me feel sick to my stomach..and a COARSE there he goes..he puts the "Sad" face on msn...*blows smoke out of ears* god.....iunno what to do nemore! its getting GAY(can we say that?) Wow i need help!!! is he REALLY worth it?!...and i gots another problem im gonna post:P haha..

Later..

-Kindablonde*

You reap what you sew

• 1 month later...
...but his pissyiness(can we say that?) ... its getting GAY(can we say that?) ...

THOSE two words you wonder if you can say, but you let loose with others that are worse without any problems.. Women..

Note: I prefer that you don't use the g word to be honest but since it's as an insult but not a sexual insult...

Anyway...

It takes all kinds of people to be in different kinds of relationships. There are some people that fight all the time but spend their entire lives together because they love each other. Fighting doesn't mean disrespecting nor hating. Perhaps fighting is part of their personality and they admire each other for their strength to fight and to have different viewpoints. You never know. So don't think that fighting all the time is a bad thing. It's not that there are fights, it's the content of the fights. Low blows? Hitting? Insults? Threats? Hurtful comments? Those are bad signs.

Something to think about though. If you are ever having an arguement (after you get married), and your spouse yells out something like, "Oh yeah?!? Well at least I'm not stupid like your mother in-law!", then that's when you need to stop the fight and laugh. If your spouse is being serious, then that's a good thing for you (unless you like your mother in-law and you don't like your spouses mother in-law).

:ph34r:

• 1 month later...
Fighting can be a healthy part to any relationship. My b/f and I fight ever so often and now he has moved in with me and like littlle things get on our nerves, but we are talking about stuff and trying our best not to have an all out fight over trival things.

Important Information

Terms of Use