Dacity.Com

heLp moi!!!

SuperDuper

this sounds realy really dumb but..

..I think im loosing brain cells...

I mean in primary i was always in the top group and i've always got shining grades til really recently.

It's like everything is imposible to do and people are expecting so much more of me than i can produce.

I used to over work cos it gives time to relax but now i struggle to get the required work done!

Any ideaszz?

Lol >.> randomness..

• 1 month later...
From theDay you were born you started loosing braincells ... all of us do its a matter of rebuilding them over the years and i guess it depends on the individual....School tends to get harder the further on you go and your not stupid if thats what you were thinking ... but maybe just not interested i know myself when im not interested in something im doing it tends to be harder and strains my brain more or so to speak lol .... you'll be fine just relax a little bit more and eventualy you will find that the things you have been stressing about will come to you when you least expect it :D

• 1 month later...
*PFFT* same thing w/me. ok like last year.. i was getting straight A's. I AM NOT EVEN KIDDING YOU. me -- get straight A's. but that was when i was homeschooled too.. so whatev.. but yea anyway.. no im getting like.. C's. D's. and some F's too. <_< makes meh pissed.

• 4 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use