Dacity.Com

I hate people!

Sugargirl

Ok. Here's what happened: Last night when I was at dance class, everyone was looking at me weird. I'm like, "Uh..what?!" and they're all like, "We thought you quit!!" I'm like, "Heck no!" I did not quit! I was sick...so that's why I wasn't there! They thought that I quit because 1: I wasn't there for two days, and 2: The teacher always picks on me, so they thought I was so pissed that I left. NOW EVERYONE IS ANNOYING ME! I hate it! I mean, my God! See, this teacher ALWAYS picks on me. Even the strictest of teachers that I had before gave me a few compliments! But no, God forbid she should be nice to me! Now she picks on me even more! I mean, HELLO, I'm not gonna quit! (I"d like to, and come the summer, I am totally going to a different dance studio!) So...that's that. I have to go again tonight ( :angry: ) so...that sucks. I hate this so much! Besides that, I have to put up with the usually brats that come there. They ALWAYS pick on me too! Just because I'm homeschooled, they think I'm weak and I don't know what's going on in life. Uh, hello! I could easily beat them up. They're just plain stupid. I don't like it. Then, on top of that, they pick on my best friend in dance! Well, I've typed a lot already, so I'm gonna go.

• 3 weeks later...

I get the same "You don't know anything because you're homeschooled" crap, too. I mean, come on, if they're smart like they think they are to begin with, they wouldn't make jabs at homeschoolers like that. There's no proof we homeschoolers are any dumber.

What, just because we don't have to walk a couple miles to school, buy our own lunch and not have to sit in the same chair for 8 hours makes us stupid? Come on, get real.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use