Dacity.Com

Omg...o.o

Gloria

:gasp: :gasp: :gasp: :gasp: :gasp: :gasp: :gasp:

HEADLINES: TEACHER ACCUSED OF RAPE

SUBTITLE: MUSIC TEACHER IN MIAME-DADE ACCUSED OF RAPE

Music teacher, joseph conte, was accused of stopping in the street, closing in on two girls, and offering them 50 dollars each for sex. He hasn't come to school yet, and neither has his wife, a PE teacher at the same school.

his site: http://mr_conte.tripod.com/musicroom/

Gawd...why does all this freaky [crap] happen to my school?

edit: language

Edited by Wolfie

>>Our Music Teacher<< He is the DEVIL of the school. I play flute and he made us play 5 songs in a row. I fell out of my chair. I was soooooo light headed. He also CUT Alicia's fingernails with sisscors because they would brake the violin. He also once made me stand up while playing in a rehearsle practice because I forgot my flute ONCE! HE IS THE DEVIL OF MY SCHOOL! Edited by KimmiKitti

The nerve of some ppl. Offering money 4 sex. WHEN HE HAS A WIFE. If he *wanted* some, he should've just gone home to his wife.

But really. In all seriousness, rape is only something that a true sicko would do. He's one of those sicko's. My music teacher, in my old school (i havent met the music teacher in my new school) was a freak. He made up the stupid songs that we had to sing in chorus. ROAR. I *wanted* to quit, but my mom said that i started going, so i had to keep it up. -__________-

He also CUT Alicia's fingernails with sisscors
Like OMG. YOUR POOR FRIEND!!!!!!!!!! That is SERIOUS nail damage. And i'm talking over 2 month kinda thing. That just aint right. And that name. Grrr! I just cant hear it. "Alicia got her nails cut with sissors" Thats an insult! That music teacher should be FIRED>!!! Give my respects to ur friend. And tell her that the nail place "California Nails" can fix that RIGHT up.

w00... ok, im OK.

• 2 weeks later...

How come it's always the music/band teachers that are the perverts of the school?

And those girls whom he offered money for... THEY ARE WHORES. Who the [heck] would have sex WITH A TEACHER?

THAT IS JUST SICK, DISGUSTING, AND PLAIN DISTURBING.

edit: language

Edited by Wolfie

Important Information

Terms of Use