Dacity.Com

15 Things to do at Wal-Mart while your spouse/partner is taking their sweet time:

BONES

15 Things to do at Wal-Mart while your spouse/partner is taking their sweet time:

1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.

2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3 . Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.

4 . Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in housewares..... and see what happens.

5 . Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.

6 . Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign ! to a carpeted area.

7 . Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.

8 . When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'

9 . Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.

10 . While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.

11 . Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.

12 . In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.

13 . Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"

14 . When an announcement comes ove! r the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO!

NO! It's those voices again!!!!"

( And; last, but not least!)

15 . Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and, then, yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"

Important Information

Terms of Use