Dacity.Com

Drafting Women?

KimmiKitti

Should Bush try to draft woman?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that men and women ae both equal, but Bush is gunna get EVERYONE killed!

He's going to get everyone killed, so it's better that the men are first?

i said EVERYONE

I think his point was that you say everyone is going to get killed, but the women shouldn't fight. So if only the men go to fight, the men will die first. "so it's better that the men are (to die) first?"

Actullay Herbie, Im not saying that some one is going to come here, im saying thatif he drafts EVERYONE and they some how get weapons (other country that is) about 60%-90% out of 100% will get killed. Duh.

60% to 90% of 100% isn't everyone. duh :)

Also, from what I understand, the army tries to avoid bringing in the father AND the mother of a family. For obvious reasons. Not always successful, but it's smarter to only bring in one at a time because then you have one dedicated instead of 2 partially dedicated to what they are doing.

In my opinion no one should be drafted but if the need should arise I realy don't think women should be just because women really aren't as tough and meant for battle as men are n I'm not trying to be sexist.. the fact is fighting is for men not for women.. and kimmikitti your accusations are very mislead Bush isdoing this for the greater good of America and of Iraq the fact is in war people die I know that sounds heartless but its the truth and you should be proud of your father because he is fighting to protect you from further terrorist acts.. All those men and womenn are fighting for one soul purpose, us, and if we don't support then what are they fighting for?

• 1 month later...
I love it when women get mad at men when the men say they are the better sex, but when it comes down to fighting in a war (be it a lie) all of a sudden its like no I am a girl so I can not go out and fight in the military, so lets leave it up to the men. Give me a break man you wanna be equal then get your butt out there and fight with the rest of us.

• 3 months later...
I love it when women get mad at men when the men say they are the better sex, but when it comes down to fighting in a war (be it a lie) all of a sudden its like no I am a girl so I can not go out and fight in the military, so lets leave it up to the men. Give me a break man you wanna be equal then get your butt out there and fight with the rest of us.

How about those women who gripe about equality/being treated the same, but then if a guy makes a joke about sex, the woman goes crazy yelling sexual harassment. Excuse me, lady, we guys joke about that with other guys.. If you want to be treated like one of the guys, then you gotta take the bad with the good. Gosh.

I'm a girl and I'm more than set on joining the military after I hit 18. Not bad for a stereotyped girl, eh? You guys (ESPECIALLY Wolfie) whom this is directed to more than anybody, really need to stop slamming women as these little play things and realize that we can do just as much as guys can if not more. And I am living proof of that matter. Some guys I know can't do half of what I do - mentally and psychically. Some of these guys couldn't make it through parts in Karate like I did, they walked out when I toughed it out to the end. Some of these guys come out and admit they couldn't go into the Military like I am going to and some of these guys you'll never see outside doing dirty work, car work, engine work, dirty hauling work and busting up body parts like I do on an almost daily basis. Nor would these guys have been able to survive what I have mentally.

So there you have it folks, living proof from a short little white girl that sometimes guys aren't as macho as they are supposed to be and brag to be. And that girls can rough-house it, too.

Now I can only begin to imagine what the sarcastic, idiotic and un-true slams will be in addition to what I just said. But you know what? I stated everything I wanted to, got everything off of my chest about the matter and made my points. Therefor, I won't waste my time by replying in the near future.

Indicate you go girl you have made many valid points and I agree with your statement.

My thing is with the woman (some) that want equallity but when push comes to shove do nothing to fight for what they want and in this life we have to fight to get what we want.

Wolfie I can sit with the boys and joke around but there is a very thin line there with the jokes can get outta hand, and some men are idiots about how they approach women hell I have already seen it here with one member.

I have fought to get what is rightfully mine and I agree with Indicate some men can hack it where we woman kick but and again vice versa I believe it is up to the individual person.

As for fighting in the military for this country I would never ever enlist. I have my reasons and I applaud anyone who has enlisted and fought for this country God bless them all but I will never be one of them and again I have my reasons.

Edited by dream19

I'm a girl and I'm more than set on joining the military after I hit 18. Not bad for a stereotyped girl, eh? You guys (ESPECIALLY Wolfie) whom this is directed to more than anybody, really need to stop slamming women as these little play things and realize that we can do just as much as guys can if not more.
You must have me mistaken for someone else, as I recall, I've never said that you're less capable than men.

Wolfie I can sit with the boys and joke around but there is a very thin line there with the jokes can get outta hand, and some men are idiots about how they approach women hell I have already seen it here with one member.
I wasn't referring to all women, only those that yell for fair treatment, and then get offended when they get it.

I wasn't referring to all women, only those that yell for fair treatment, and then get offended when they get it.

I hate to generalize . Yeah some women cry I want fair treatment and do not fight for it and yeah they get all offended when they do yes I agree.

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use