Dacity.Com

Eh.

KimmiKitti

1/16/05

Like my tittle, my day was eh. I got really ticked off when my friend was being a smart [butt] because he just turned 13. It was kinda dumb seeing he is 13 in 6th grade but any way he asked me what this word means. I forget what it was but I gave an answer to it I got from dictionary.com: The bringing of people of different racial or ethnic groups into unrestricted and equal association, as in society or an organization; desegregation. And he said noooo stupid. Then he said, its a meeting when as in society or an organization means the same thing. I got really upset and said DONT CALL ME STUPID. It hurts. So then he starts being stupid saying hahahaha hehehehe and such and I just blocked him. Just like that. Blocked. And when I unblocked him he logged off. I made sure of that by checking with anothe s/n. He is such an idiot. Out

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

I made sure of that by checking with anothe s/n
I do that allllll the time. but really. Boys are jerks. And 4 the record kimmi, watch out 4 the older guys. They just take advantage of you. Sounds like this kid is no exception. He had no right to call u stupid.Older boys=jerkity jerks=want more that a good conversation. Glad we had this talk :yes:

Important Information

Terms of Use