Dacity.Com

The Bill of Rights

Mephisto

• 7 months later...

I believe that our rights as free American citizens has been cut down slowly, and in a way that is slightly noticeable. However, I am one who does notice the fact that we no longer have the right to dress freely, because in schools they are even banning certain colors because they are "gang related''. My perspective on the whole "gang" thing is that they should stop wasting their time on 6-8th graders and spend more time finding the actually gangsters and so called thugs.

We have the right to listen to all music, but some is looked down upon. And it's basically not allowed. ehh, thats enough. xD

::Metalheadz::

Well I mean you can try and go through all the trouble of getting to it then somehow getting it to a bathroom without being shot and even then you're whiping your butt with a copy.. Old Americans lost the original. kind of ironic huh?

ain't it huh :-P

• 3 weeks later...

We can thank James Madison for the Bill of Rights, which are also the first 10 Amendments to the Constitution.

I believe we have the right to do what we want as long as we do not hurt others or try to deprive them of their rights.

A vague statement, I know, but it says something.

Important Information

Terms of Use