Cutting

I Love Bubblegum

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
you people are retarded. cutting is a MAJOR mentel problem! you want to sit there and hurt yourself and your family, go right ahead. nobody else cares if you do it besides them. I certainly don't care. but you do need help. mental help, and a LOT of it!!!!

I have to do semester hours for my education clases in college and I volunteered at a HS this last semester and there was this one girl omg she cuts herself something awful I talked to the teacher that I "worked" with and he told me she has mental issues and it is when she gets off her meds well that is when she looses it really sad, and this girl is a straight A student. In the short time I was there (I plan to go back next semester) I saw so many kids in need of help man it is tough situation.

Lacey there is no need to call others on here retarded. Everyone is due to post what they feel without the insult.

Edited by BONES

you people are retarded. cutting is a MAJOR mentel problem! you want to sit there and hurt yourself and your family, go right ahead. nobody else cares if you do it besides them. I certainly don't care. but you do need help. mental help, and a LOT of it!!!!

we all know this much from what I have read. Everyone recognises it as a problem.

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use