Dacity.Com

IF WE BUY LUNCH WERE GONNA END UP BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Lunch Lady Silivia, JACKS US!!!!!!!! Once she told my friend "You owe one dollar." then the next day she said "You owe 5 dollar." I once at band saw take a 20$ bill out of the rgister and stuffed in in her purse. Were writing letters to our princaple

Get witnesses to it and have them all tell the principle what they see. If you can, sneak a camera in that can do short video clips and record her doing it as proof.

In 3rd grade, our pricipal talked to us mentally abusing our school janitors. And ow they do more than clean. 3 years later we get that same talk again. :blah:

That reminds me of a joke...
According to a radio report, a middle school in Oregon was faced with a unique problem. A number of girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom. That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick they would press their lips to the mirrors, leaving dozens of tiny lip prints.

Finally the principal decided that something had to be done about it. She called all the girls to the bathroom for a meeting with the janitor, whose job it was to clean the mirrors every day. To demonstrate just how arduous this task had become, she asked him to clean one of the mirrors in front of them. He proceeded to take out a long-handled brush, dip it into the nearest toilet and scrub the mirror from top to bottom.

Since that day there have been no further lip prints on the mirror.

Sometimes people need to be reminded of how they affect others. :eyebrow:

LoL, Our lunch lady hates my best friend because she refused to go out with her son. I find it rather funny. =)

-Becky-

You should get her to go along with it and then get some 'changes' made for the students. Then get her to somehow be a sour gf for the son so that he dumps her and it looks like she was really into him so that the 'lunch lady' doesn't try to seek revenge.

My lunch ladies hated me because I told them their cooking tasted like poo and started going home for lunch. They never did forgive me. Bitter old ladies.

Gee.. I wonder why they would be bitter...

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use