Dacity.Com

How you know its NOT a date

KimmiKitti

It really bothers me that many, not all, girls feel that everything should be bought for them. I am kind of old fashioned in that sense and I do buy almost everything in my relationships. So far the only relationship I am in that is currently lasting and has so far been the longest is where on the odd occasion by girlfriend offers to pitch in, or pay for the date. I think that it totally cool how she understands how much it helps me out when she pays once in awhile because my parttime 6.50 an hour job only goes so far. Try it ladies, we love it, even if we won't let you pay it really paints us a much better picture of who you are.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How you know it's NOT a date. He looks at you at the end of the evening and says, "I had fun. Have a nice life." No, I'm totally kidding. But actually, I do agree with Herbie. Men shouldn't have to pay for everything, we should help sometimes. Besides, sometimes we girls have the better paying job than the guy, and then it's just wrong to make him pay. Just a point. Anyway, don't assume it's not a date just because the guy didn't pay for you. Get with the 21st century. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use