Dacity.Com

evolution -vs- religion

AnGeLiA

evolution or religion?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol... Evolution.. I didn't like what I chose for my Shady Aftermath account..

Doesn't matter. Just for future reference, don't make any more accounts, or I'll suspend all accounts you make. I know it's harsh, but there's no need to make more than 1 account for a person.

• 2 weeks later...
The only reason so many people believe in evolution is because they want an answer now whats the fun in that? Why can't we as humans actually not have an answer to something? I'm not saying we didn't evolve its highly possible bush is an example of that.. but I'm also not saying there isn't a higher power.. I mean you can't tell me we just randomly went boom somethin else had to of done that.. there are to many holes in the scientific theory for me to fully believe we all evolved Edited by Conflicted

The only reason so many people believe in evolution is because they want an answer now whats the fun in that? Why can't we as humans actually not have an answer to something? I'm not saying we didn't evolve its highly possible bush is an example of that.. but I'm also not saying there isn't a higher power.. I mean you can't tell me we just randomly went boom somethin else had to of done that.. there are to many holes in the scientific theory for me to fully believe we all evolved

Maybe "god" was playing marbles with jesus and bang it happened.

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use