Dacity.Com

My friend only likes me for meh toys

KimmiKitti

12/29

Ok I think my friend only likes me for my toys. Today I was playing Kingdom Hearts and my friend was playing it. I had to go and she was saying "Hey can I keep your video game till 2 marrow?" I said, "I just got it! I want to play it!" and she rolled her eyes. She also said "You always are up here! You never invite me down!" I invite her down like every day. She only likes me for my toys! I know I get great stuff but dont use me to play with it! Today I have to read more of this 310 pg. book. Gotta FINISH it by monday. Im stressed. Out.

:blah: :blah:

What does she have that she doesn't seem to like or appreciate?

Maybe she is your friend to be your friend, but is overwhelmed with what you have and just wants to have fun too. What you might do is find something that you know she likes to play with that you don't care about anymore or you wouldn't miss, and let her have it. Give her about 3 or 4 things in that way (not all at once) and see if that doesn't help. What have you got to lose? If it doesn't work, she took a few things off of your hands to make room for new things, and if it does then you'll know that she admires what you have. Win/win either way. :)

Important Information

Terms of Use