Dacity.Com

why does my life suck?

rockoncheese101

ok, so there was a potential rape. Then Friend Vs. Boy friend. Then I have to change my diet so that i'm actually gaining weight. Then I have to let my cousins come over because their mom was drunk again. THEN i type a 3 page report and the printer runs out of ink at the 7th word. And as if things were'nt bad enough, my BoyFriend T.J is really roar lately. I can barely look at any guys lately. especially Kevin. We go to the mall. What happens? A boy comes up to me and says "You workin' that shirt." Then T.J gets wicked mad. As if its MY fault that boys can be jerks.THEN THEN THEN my new Cd brakes cause the kid I was baby-sitting threw it. Nextly my mom almost has a brakedown for a cigarrete since she is trying to quit. My sister got me a PS2 game taht i already have. And my room looks horibble. How come my life sucks sooo much? I mean really Alicia. Pull it together. O wait. I can't pull it ALL together bcuz like 20 minutes ago i broke a fake nail.Maybe if T.J wasn't so mad I would'nt have had to slam the phone down and brake a fake nail. So TY T.J for making my life WORSE.It least i can get some breakfast. oh w00ps i caan't. All we have 4 breakfast is fruit. Until my mom goes to get cereal!Geez. My life stinks. Edited by rockoncheese101

ok, so there was a potential rape. Then Friend Vs. Boy friend. [...] And as if things were'nt bad enough, my BoyFriend T.J is really roar lately. I can barely look at any guys lately. especially Kevin. We go to the mall. What happens? A boy comes up to me and says "You workin' that shirt." Then T.J gets wicked mad. As if its MY fault that boys can be jerks. [...] Maybe if T.J wasn't so mad I would'nt have had to slam the phone down and brake a fake nail. So TY T.J for making my life WORSE.

You seriously need to have a talk with that boy. He seems to be acting like a bit of a jerk like if he is the victim and not you. If a guy walks up to you and says something, then if anyone gets offended, it should be you. He either needs to deal with it or you should consider moving on. I'd recommend telling him that he needs to get a grip and he has to make it up to you (for beating up your friend, the breaking of your nail and for his getting mad at the mall).

Then I have to change my diet so that i'm actually gaining weight. Then I have to let my cousins come over because their mom was drunk again. THEN i type a 3 page report and the printer runs out of ink at the 7th word.

Why do you have to gain weight?

What's wrong with your cousins coming over?

You should always try to keep 1 extra cartridge of ink in case you run out.

THEN THEN THEN my new Cd brakes  cause the kid I was baby-sitting threw it. Nextly my mom almost has a brakedown for a cigarrete since she is trying to quit. My sister got me a PS2 game taht i already have. And my room looks horibble.

Have the kids parents by a replacement CD. They're paying you to watch their kid, not to let their kid destroy your property.

Has she smoked in the car before? If so, go clean the interior of the car, specifically the windows, with a white towel. Show her the brown stuff and tell her that's what she's covering her lungs with everytime she smokes. That's been enough to cure a LOT of people of their habit when they see what the second hand smoke does.

So she got you a game you already have. You can't exchange it? The fact that she got you something you already have shows that she knows what you like, so she did a very good job of picking something for you, right? So let her know how great of a gift it was and that you already have it. That way she knows she did something right (on what she picked).

How come my life sucks sooo much? I mean really Alicia. Pull it together. O wait. I can't pull it ALL together bcuz like 20 minutes ago i broke a fake nail.Maybe if T.J wasn't so mad I would'nt have had to slam the phone down and brake a fake nail. So TY T.J for making my life WORSE.It least i can get some breakfast. oh w00ps i caan't. All we have 4 breakfast is fruit. Until my mom goes to get cereal!Geez. My life stinks.

Sucks to be you I guess. You really should learn to take things in stride. So you broke a nail. Fix it. How you hang up the phone is your choice, not his. You could have just put the phone down on the side so that you couldn't hear him but he couldn't hang up and call you back (because the line would be busy). Maybe you should take anger management sessions. :) As for the breakfast, deal with it. There are people out on the streets that would gladly take the fruit and eat it.

Change what you can, learn to accept what you can't.

Your boyfriend? You can change that situation. Either he stops pissing you off or you dump him. Either way, problem gets solved.

Your friend (the alcoholic)? He already knows the deal with you.

Your nails? You don't have to wear fake ones, and if you do, be ready for them to break.

Lack of cereal? Find something else to eat. Fruit is good too you know.

Boys hitting on you? Well, do you REALLY want to change that?

Your new CD? Make sure to tell the kids parents so they can replace it.

Same PS2 game? Talk to your sister about it.

It's easy.

Important Information

Terms of Use