Dacity.Com

well... o.o

rockoncheese101

I did forgive him. And i told him that if he EVER was drunk or drank infront of me again our friendship would be over. Now Kevin is my bf's bestpal.And after T.J had found out what kevin did he hit him like realllly hard.I didn't find out til' kevin called me and told me to keep T.J the heck away.So i called T.J and he was like "WEll i was wicked upset. Who the ____ does he think he is?_____ messing with you and drinking?____ him. " So then i hung up. And now i have to best friends mad at each other. I mean kevin mighta done that stuff to me. But he PROMISED not to do it again. So i'm his friend. And i really like T.J too. I'm his gf. I just don't know what to do.. Edited by rockoncheese101

I can understand your bf's being upset, but he shouldn't have did what he did, and then after that he should have apologized both to you and to your friend.

After all, the matter was already taken care of and considered over with.

Also you need to consider that what he did, in a way, treated you like you're property. He didn't discuss it with you first and get your agreement/approval on his actions and he acted like he didn't need it because you're "his". I recommend having a serious talk with him and tell him that he needs to change that way of thinking or it could end the relationship.

k, i talked to him about ...well just about everything. He calmed down, but still, he has those times where im just gonna scream from the stress he's bringing me. The only reason why i havnt broken up with him is cause' well...idk. When i'm with him i feel safe. And when he actually DOES make me laugh, I REALLLY laugh. But hey, i can deal now.

Important Information

Terms of Use