Dacity.Com

omg, it speaks the truth

rockoncheese101

A teacher asks her students if they're Yankees fans. All of the hands go up except for one student. "Okay, Bobby. What team are you a fan of?" "The Red Sox." "Why's that?" "Well, my parents are both Red Sox fans, so I'm a Red Sox fan too." "That's not a good answer, Bobby. If your parents were both morons, would you be a moron too?" "No, that would make me a Yankees fan!"

• 4 weeks later...
wow im offended, so they lost this series who cares they already wone 7 other serieses. And your lucky jason giambi didnt play, Steroids? Pedro martinez and all your latinos have probley had steroids. Wait till next season, the yanks will beat them girly little sox. By the way THE CURSE IS BROKEN

• 4 weeks later...
Yea ok? Steroids. Psht. I doubt it. And if it is then it'll just prove a GREAT point. If we won by using steroids just one time, and ended up winning. And the Yankee's have been usin steroids 4 yeaaaaars. So i guess that can only mean that there wasnt talent 4 the Yankee's. Maybe just steroids.And if the Yankees win next season its only cause we gave u one of OUR players. Funny how things work out, eh? :)

Important Information

Terms of Use