Dacity.Com

Overload

This prank involved MANY people. I got EXTREMLEY screwed over for it and even had to pay some of the damage fees (I did this one last year)

Sunday night I phoned a ton of friends. I ordered them to go into the bathrooms in the early morning on monday an flush every toilet and run every sink in all the bathrooms. The pipes couldn't handle it and every thinkg over flowed. All the students were sent home about an hour after the prank. 2 pipes burst in the basement under the pool, but it was worth it, we got 3 days off from school!!

Why I got screwed: Preps who like school and "missed" their damn education in those 3 days off knew it was me and ratted me out. Hell, it was funny. My friends who did help me out only did it because they knew if it was succesful, I'd get in the most trouble, and they couldnt punish all 20 or so of us, and school was cancelled. :outtahere:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
This prank involved MANY people. I got EXTREMLEY screwed over for it and even had to pay some of the damage fees  (I did this one last year)

Sunday night I phoned a ton of friends. I ordered them to go into the bathrooms in the early morning on monday an flush every toilet and run every sink in all the bathrooms. The pipes couldn't handle it and every thinkg over flowed. All the students were sent home about an hour after the prank. 2 pipes burst in the basement under the pool, but it was worth it, we got 3 days off from school!!

Why I got screwed: Preps who like school and "missed" their damn education in those 3 days off knew it was me and ratted me out. Hell, it was funny.    My friends who did help me out only did it because they knew if it was succesful, I'd get in the most trouble, and they couldnt punish all 20 or so of us, and school was cancelled. :outtahere:

you again with your lies...sheesh, yeah it sounds like a good idea, but the school would most certainly punish you, they didn't just let 20 of you off the hook for huge water damaged to the school. Nice lie you dolt, had you actually done this your parents would have been footing the bill.

• 2 weeks later...
you again with your lies...sheesh, yeah it sounds like a good idea, but the school would most certainly punish you, they didn't just let 20 of you off the hook for huge water damaged to the school.  Nice lie you dolt, had you actually done this your parents would have been footing the bill.

Not my fault I'm dealing with a bunch of idiots who like to say they are pranksters, especially you mephisto with ur idiot potassium trick, potassium oxidizes DIP[POOP]! Now follow these instructions:

Start > Run > cmd > type ipconfig

give me those numbers and I'll show you some funny hacking stuff you wannabe [female dog]

Edit: language

Edited by Wolfie

If you think we're such idiots, why waste time arguing?

Idiots will drag you down to their level and beat you there.

Or should that read "You'll drag us down to your level and try to beat us"

On second thought, I'm done arguing with some whiny little [illegitimate child]. Go stick your head in some gasoline and light it.

Edit: language

Edited by Wolfie

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use