Dacity.Com

Happy GMAIL Holidays!

Wolfie

NO LONGER VALID

This offer is no longer valid. An updated offer has been made available. Please read that offer if you wish to earn a gmail invite.

Thank you.

! THIS OFFER EXPIRED !

! THIS OFFER EXPIRED !

! THIS OFFER EXPIRED !

! THIS OFFER EXPIRED !

! THIS OFFER EXPIRED !

20 Invites left

25 Invites left <--5 now gone!!

SCROLL DOWN

|

|

|

|

|

\/

To anyone who is seeking a gmail invite, here is an easy way to get one! Please read this entire message before doing anything else. Anyone who has obviously not read or followed the rules listed here will not get an invite, and please do not post any email addresses here either.

This offer is on a first come, first served basis and you MUST complete everything to get the invite. The reason these rules are specific is to try to make things fair but also trying to keep things simple.

#1 SIGN UP and become a member, it's FREE! ——> Click here to register! <——

** only new members are eligible for this offer - existing members who create multiple accounts do not qualify **

#2 READ & REPLY to at least 3 topics. You can choose from the list below or find topics of your choice to respond to.

Only 1 post per topic will be counted, and you may start a topic to count as 1 of the 3, but the other 2 must be replies to an already existing topic.

(click the following to see topic ideas or areas with multiple topics to choose from):

New Name topic | Talk show discussions | Debates of what's right and wrong | Political debates

#3 SEND ME A PM and tell me you want your invite ——> Click here to send me a PM! <——

Tell me the email address that you want your invite sent to. This is where the "First come, First served" rule applies. Invites are handled in the order that the PM's are received. If you are earning an invite to give to someone else, please tell me along with any special messages you would like to include with the invite on your behalf. :)

SPECIAL!

#4 GET A 2nd INVITE! Read the next post down or click here for the details.

That's it! No gimmicks and no being signed onto lists to receive spam email. I hate spam myself, so I won't sell the members list. :)

There are only a limited number of invites available. Anyone signing up after those are used up will be put onto a list and WILL BE honored as soon as more invites are available or someone else with invites offers them to me to use.

There are a few reasons for these rules.. One is that it gives an incentive for people to check out the site and see what they think of it (just like getting a food sample at a grocery store). It also helps my forums out with getting input and participation from those that might normally have never even looked here, much less posted. Finally, it prevents invite hogs from coming in, asking for invites and leaving people who really need them from having a chance at them.

Everyone who signs up is welcome to return and be a regular guest here at the forums, regardless of their reason for signing up.

Edited by Wolfie

SPECIAL!

GET A 2nd INVITE! It's easy. When you PM me, if you want to get a 2nd invite, ask me to hold a 2nd one for you and then all you have to do is one of the following:

• return within a week and make 3 more posts. (Return visits less than 24 hours after the PM do not count). Yes, it's a hook to get you to return in a fair amount of time for the forums, but if you're already signed up, you're already halfway done! :D

-=[ OR ]=-

• make a total of 10 posts within a week of signing up (you already made 3, only 7 to go!) 3 of the total 10 may be topics that you start AND 3 of the total 10 may be in topics you have posted in before.

-=[ OR ]=-

• get 2 people to join here, make 3 posts each and then PM me to give you the credit for their signing up. They may participate in the gmail offer as well.

When you have completed one of these, PM me to let me know AND tell me what email to send the 2nd invite to. :)