Dacity.Com

So

jmukiki

What's the word with Dacity.Com being dead? Is this like the whole "Q94 is dead" thing? Guess I'll find out 6/15 or whenever...whichever comes first.

On another note:

Life = style_emoticons/default/sniffle1.gif style_emoticons/default/down.gif style_emoticons/default/huh.gif style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif style_emoticons/default/dry.gif style_emoticons/default/mad.gif style_emoticons/default/sad.gif style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif style_emoticons/default/no.gif style_emoticons/default/thk.gif style_emoticons/default/tear2.gif

Yeah.. until you turn on the news and hear about the latest school employee to be suspended (w/pay) for molesting/abusing kids.. And all these reports in Virginia too.. style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

Those stories aren't even the worst of it, Admin. It's just a matter of time before parents start leaving their kids in their cars...AGAIN. And it's looking like it's going to be a horribly humid, ridiculously hot summer...I've started reading/watching the news every other day so as be able to prepare myself for bad news. We don't need to begin to discuss the senseless violence/crimes that are committed every day in Richmond...Virginia as a whole...and elsewhere...because we'll never FINISH talking about any of it...

What gets me is the recent story about that 2 yr old boy that was found wandering around and then the mother showed up later with some story that appearently didn't check out.

How could someone do that to their child?!?

Important Information

Terms of Use