Dacity.Com

[OLD]BOWLING!

fluffyrat

First of all...in case you didn't already know...I'm obsessed. Ok, now that that's off my chest, I feel a LOT better. lol

There's really only 1 rule:

1. Bowling...That's it...just Bowling. Oh, and no cursing and don't degrade women. Thanks.

Okie doke...So basically, if you like bowling, or you have some great achievement in bowling, or whatever. You get the idea. Just don't make FUN of bowling! That's not allowed either. Thankies.

Edited by fluffyrat

Just don't make FUN of bowling!

As a side note, many believe that bowling is the most boring sport ever.

HOWEVER this is untrue. GOLF is the most boring sport ever! Bowling is only 2nd. style_emoticons/default/smile.gif Just wanted to make sure that no one comes on claiming that bowling is the most boring game ever.

style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Sheesh, that's nothing. I bowl every Saturday and Sunday. In the summer I'll bowl every Monday and one other night, I just haven't picked a good league yet. I also bowl every day that I have the free time and extra money. It usually ends up being about four days a week.

So what's your high game? And why can't you watch PBA for 2 1/2 hours? It's fascinating. The way they can hit the same mark over and over, frame after frame, and get strike after strike as if it were as easy and counting to ten. Okay, I'm done.

Important Information

Terms of Use