Dacity.Com

A New Rule

First, I'd like to apologize to anyone who is not in need of this new rule. Now, it has come to my attention that we need to add a new rule and quickly.

Rule Number 6: There will be abosolutely NO degrading women in here.

And that's all I have to say about that. If you wish to try and challenge this rule go ahead, but I WOULDN'T reccommend it. style_emoticons/default/mad.gif And anyone who didn't need this rule, it doesn't affect you anyway because you're all big enough people to know better than degrade women. And the one person here for whom this rule is written, well, you know who you are. (Well, maybe)

Edited by fluffyrat

Kind of an unnecessary rule, since I expect for guests to show respect anyway, as a rule that is. But sometimes rules have to be clarified.

But now watch, that inividual will claim it's a form of harrassment, prejudice, etc, completely ignoring the fact that they are guilty of the very things that they are complaining about.

We shall see though.

Good song. Has a religious background but yet, very mainstream so that I think people of almost any faith (or lack thereof) can enjoy it.

If they don't like the song, I'm sure they still agree with the main message behind it.

style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use