Dacity.Com

Praise Jesus!!!

Praise Jesus, He is my Lord and Savior!

As a born-again christian, it is my duty to inform others of Jesus's love. I do this through bible verses.

I ask you to consider the following verse:

1 Corinthians 14:34

Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.

Praise Jesus!

Thank you for the welcome Admin!

I have read the rules as follows:

1. Don't curse

2. Don't use HIS name in vain

3. Don't use crude humor

4. Mindless gobble doesn't offend me, it's just a waste of space that could be being used to discuss the meaning of life, so none of that either. (Mindless gobble I mean)

5. Make use of the board. If you have an opinion voice it. Don't be afraid. No one is more comfortable with this topic than I am. At least, I am with strangers. But I'm doing it because I kind of fell INTO the position.

That's it. Oh yeah, one more...

NO FLUFFING OF THE RAT!!!

I have also read many of the posts on this Religious Forum and I find most of the to be inane banter between what appears to be teenage female administrators, which is ok if that is all you allow, but it apppears to violate rule #4. I see no punishment for vilation of rule #4. I will definitely follow Rule # 5 and we will see if you are truly comfortable with this topic. I, however, intend to get serious about God's word as expressed in the bible. I hope I will not be trampling on anyone's "rights" by showing God's intent for man.

I have noticed a degree of hate on this forum as expressed by the administrators which I find deplorable. Is jmukiki an administration? She lifted a post I had under the handle "hirouk" form the RTD Forum and posted on this forum. She accuses me of ignorance and of being a hypocrite.

Then monpolized says, "Here's $500. I'll bet this person is also very lonely and self-absorbed person stemming FROM a childhood filled with domestic abuse - mainly towards the mother figure - and a mother who kept Mary Kay in business.

Then SoBeLiz calls me, "a complete and utter fool". Is SoBeLiz also a moderator?

Then you, Admin, call me an "idiot".

I don't see where any of these people were told not to namecall. Especially someone who could not reply because they were not aware that their post had been lifted.

You have set a nasty tone, but I being a christian, intend to stick to the bible and convert you and all readers of this forum to christianity. If you throw me off the forum for teaching God's word after calling me ignorant, a hypocrite, a fool, an idiot, and domestically abused, all behind my back, it will say a lot more about you than about me.

I will find a bible verse about women gossiping behind others backs later, for now I intend to show women's place in the world as expressed by God in the bible.

If this is a serious forum, I will be welcome, if it is just mindless females with nothing else to do except talk about others, I suspect I will be removed.

Praise Jesus!!!.

Thank you for the welcome Admin!

I have read the rules as follows:

1. Don't curse

3. Don't use crude humor

4. Mindless gobble doesn't offend me, it's just a waste of space that could be being used to discuss the meaning of life, so none of that either.  (Mindless gobble I mean)

5. Make use of the board.  If you have an opinion voice it.  Don't be afraid.  No one is more comfortable with this topic than I am.  At least, I am with strangers.  But I'm doing it because I kind of fell INTO the position.

That's it.  Oh yeah, one more...

I have also read many of the posts on this Religious Forum and I find most of the to be inane banter between what appears to be teenage female administrators, which is ok if that is all you allow, but it apppears to violate rule #4.  I see no punishment for vilation of rule #4.  I will definitely follow Rule # 5 and we will see if you are truly comfortable with this topic.  I, however, intend to get serious about God's word as expressed in the bible.  I hope I will not be trampling on anyone's "rights" by showing God's intent for man.

That's good that you plan to express your beliefs, but perhaps you misunderstood certain things. Mindless gobble is something along the lines of discussing, say, a football game and the conversation continuing on like that. An on topic conversation that strays some is perfectly fine as it encourages on topic discussions, but doesn't discourage people from posting.

I have noticed a degree of hate on this forum as expressed by the administrators which I find deplorable.  Is jmukiki an administration?  She lifted a post I had under the handle "hirouk" form the  RTD Forum and  posted on this forum.  She accuses me of ignorance and of being a hypocrite.
I looked and there were absolutely no posts made by 'hirouk' - there couldn't be, that account is still pending validation.

Then monpolized says, "Here's $500. I'll bet this person is also very lonely and self-absorbed person stemming FROM a childhood filled with domestic abuse - mainly towards the mother figure - and a mother who kept Mary Kay in business.

Then SoBeLiz calls me, "a complete and utter fool".  Is SoBeLiz also a moderator?

Then you, Admin, call me an "idiot".

How about giving better references to these posts? A search for "500" from Monopolized gave me 0 results. Only reference SoBe made to someone being an utter fool was someone who gives religious people a bad name (and of someone who is self centered and thinks that they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong). In that same conversation, I referred to people who think slavey is ok as being idiots. So, it would seem to me that you are either dreaming up conversations (or thinking that everyone is talking about you), or you have mental issues that need to be resolved.

I don't see where any of these people were told not to namecall. Especially someone who could not reply because they were not aware that their post had been lifted.
Calling someone an idiot or an utter fool are opinionated viewpoints, and so long as it is not being done in a way to cause flame wars nor distaste, those opinions will be accepted here.

You have set a nasty tone, but I being a christian, intend to stick to the bible and convert you and all readers of this forum to christianity.  If you throw me off the forum for teaching God's word after calling me ignorant, a hypocrite, a fool, an idiot, and domestically abused,  all behind my back, it will say a lot more about you than about me.
No nasty tone has been set, except by you by openly and rudely questioning authority. Perhaps you should go read the rules for this site, which include taking up matters and concerns in a chain-of-command method for resolving issues. Those who start off with the loudest squeak don't get oiled the fastest, as many would like to think. Instead, they get bypassed as being an unresolvable problem. Here, I'll outline some thoughts for you right now, and questioning or debating what I say on this will be a pointless cause:

• Everyone has their own beliefs and opinions. Some may be like yours, some may not. If you cross the line from expression your beliefs/opinions into trying to command/control others, you will be brought under control. (That goes for anyone)

• There are methods for addressing concerns, issues, etc, and making a post slamming those issues will not be tolerated. (This is your 1 time warning, don't try for a second one) A brief method for handling issues, you get in touch with the forum moderator. If they don't resolve the issue for you, look for the next person above them. You continue that until you get to me. Sometimes I am the only person, other times I could end up being the 4th or 5th person on the list to reach. Either way, once it gets to me, my decision is final, and public posts that ignore the rules or that debate the decisions won't be allowed. (It's real simple, the site will not be disrespected)

• These forums will not be used to slam this sight. This is my personal site and, with all due respect to your religion and beliefs, I am god here. If you don't like this site or that rule, you do NOT have to visit here. That's for you to decide, but slamming the site won't be accepted, and if you do, you will stop posting, either by your choice or by mine. This doesn't mean you have to like the site, just that you are not allowed to be a jerk. If you can't see a difference between constructive criticism and slamming, then that's an issue you need to resolve with yourself.

• There are people of various ages on this site, any age is welcome, but material is expected to be G rated (so that those who happen to be 13 may read it). As for the moderators here, again, various ages, and anyone that I deem to be unacceptable as a moderator won't be one (or will be removed as one).

I will find a bible verse about women gossiping behind others backs later, for now I intend to show women's place in the world as expressed by God in the bible.
You're all welcome to post your opinions all you wish, just be reminded that you must accept others opinions and that you are not in charge here. style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

If this is a serious forum, I will be welcome, if it is just mindless females with nothing else to do except talk about others, I suspect I will be removed.

Praise Jesus!!!.

This brings up one more item for my list...

I don't do the mind games here. If you think that saying "if this is a good place then i'm allowed to do this/that/the other" and/or "if this is a bad place then i won't be allowed" will give you freedom here, you are sadly mistaken. It's this simple: if you act abusive, you lose access. Acting abusive INCLUDES trying to control me with mind games.

Now, so long as you act respectable, I hope you enjoy your visits here.

I would like to add a little bit more about respecting other's rights. As a born-again I have suffered a lot of harrasment and persecution on internet forums. I am tired of it and I am not going to take it anymore. I have rights too.

On the RTD Forum where I used to post, there was another poster who continued to slander me even after I pointed it out and asked him to cease. He was removed from the forum. Then another poster threatened me in a post. I asked the Forum moderator to remove the threatening post and he would not. The entire RTD Forum is "currently OFF-LINE."

The moderators and administrators of this forum have a responsibility, both moral and legal, to treat posters with different points of view fairly. It is best to ask oneself before posting or removing a poster, "what would a judge say about this?" Remember, this is a public forum, not a private chatroom.

I ask that I not be slandered, threatend, or treated unfairly. I expect to be allowed to post here as long as I abide by the following rules:

1. Don't curse

3. Don't use crude humor

4. Mindless gobble doesn't offend me, it's just a waste of space that could be being used to discuss the meaning of life, so none of that either. (Mindless gobble I mean)

5. Make use of the board. If you have an opinion voice it. Don't be afraid. No one is more comfortable with this topic than I am. At least, I am with strangers. But I'm doing it because I kind of fell INTO the position.

That's it. Oh yeah, one more...

I hope to spend a lot of time here sharing Jesus's message of love!

Praise Jesus!!!

I would like to add a little bit more about respecting other's rights.  As a  born-again I have suffered a lot of harrasment and persecution on internet forums.  I am tired of it and I am not going to take it anymore.  I have rights too.

On the RTD Forum where I used to post, there was another poster who continued to slander me even after I pointed it out and asked him to cease.  He was removed from the forum.  Then another poster threatened me in a post.  I asked the Forum moderator to remove the threatening post and he would not.  The entire RTD Forum is "currently OFF-LINE."

Well, good for that site. That site and this one are not related.

The moderators and administrators of this forum have a responsibility, both moral and legal, to treat posters with different points of view fairly.  It is best to ask oneself before posting or removing a poster, "what would a judge say about this?"  Remember, this is a public forum, not a private chatroom.
Correction, this is a privately owned site where the rules are my own. Anyone is welcome to join, but only if they agree to my rules. By posting you agree to my rules. If you break my rules, you can and will get banned. It's as simple as that. If you have any doubts about it, continue to challenge my ownership and I will exercise my freedom to ban. This site receives no government funding and is not a business. Threaten me again, and see where it gets you.

I ask that I not be slandered, threatend, or treated unfairly.  I expect to be allowed to post here as long as  I abide by the following  rules:

[duplicate copy of rules deleted out for space consideration]

I hope to spend a lot of time here sharing Jesus's message of love!

Praise Jesus!!!

And remember, rules are subject to be changed at any time. Why? Because it's my site. I can do as I please with it. If I wish to post information in support of hate groups, I can. I won't do that though. Why not? Because I am a strong opposer of hate groups and I refuse to participate in any activity that I find to be questionable or illegal.

Now, as for moral obligations, I have a moral obligation to do with this site as I please, be it very very little, or a lot. You did not pay to be a member of this site, you are not funding the site, therefore you have no grounds for even trying to sue me. If you do try anyway, then you'll have a suit against you for harrassment and attempted blackmail. style_emoticons/default/smile.gif Keep that in mind.

As I have said before, infringing on others rights here will not be tolerated. If you think you can do it and get away with it, then you are free to try, but remember, if you do and you find yourself permenantly banned from the entire site, then that will be your punishment and my legal right of enforcement.

When you signed up for these forums, it is in the contractual agreement that I am the one in charge here and that since it's my site, I can do as I please here, and that by signing up, you agree to those conditions. In simple words, you agreed to waive me of all responsibility.

Now, if you wish to post here, go ahead. But if you wish to cause problems, your visits here will end quickly. The choice IS yours.

Well Admin, I really did not expect much from you, especially after you have already called me an "idiot" when I was not posting on this forum to defend myself. And I find it interesting that you say you are not liable if someone threatens me or slanders me on your forum and you do not remove the post, but it is your forum, who am I to question your wisdom? And of course you can throw me off anytime since it is your forum, time will show what kind of person you truly are.

Another bible quote showing God's intention for women:

1 Timothy 2:11

A woman should learn in quietness and full submission.

Praise Jesus!!!

Bravo Admin.

What I find interesting is that Believer has yet to actually bring proof of the flaming in question, even after Admin suggested they do so.

Or is it just that there is no flaming and Believer simply is crying for attention? This seems the case.

You have set a nasty tone, but I being a christian, intend to stick to the bible and convert you and all readers of this forum to christianity. If you throw me off the forum for teaching God's word after calling me ignorant, a hypocrite, a fool, an idiot, and domestically abused, all behind my back, it will say a lot more about you than about me.

Interesting, your going to try to convert us? Good luck, for no matter how much you preach, I will not convert. Why? I am atheist, and simply, I don't believe in god. And to be perfectly honest, If I was to be religious, I would be Jewish. I don't care what you believe in, but don't try to shove it down my throat, and we will get along fine. Also, nothing was said about you or behind your back. After all, anyone can read these posts.

Mindless females? Talk about one another? I for one destest gossip, and secondly I have a mind thank you very much. You talk about rudeness and then you call those here mindless? And you wonder why people believe you a hypocrite.

Praise Jesus and preach all day long, but do us all a favour and learn some manners.

On a side note, I notice your quotes from the bible tend to be about women and how they should behave. I find it amusing that you are attempting to convert us with what most women may find offensive. You may have better luck if you use more friendly verses, perhaps ones that tell of "Gods Love" and "His forgiviness".

Well Admin, I really did not expect much from you, especially after you have already called me an "idiot" when I was not posting on this forum to defend myself.
As I have said before, people are entitled to their own opinions. And as for expecting things from me, you are approaching this site with a very wrong perspective. To use an infamous quote, but slightly altered, "Ask not what the site can do for you, but what you can do for the site". Coming here and expecting me to pamper you and treat you like royalty is the wrong move. A quote from a movie, "I expect better manners from my guests".

And I find it interesting that you say you are not liable if someone threatens me or slanders me on your forum and you do not remove the post, but it is your forum, who am I to question your wisdom?
Hey, if you are sitting in a fast food store and someone comes up to you and threatens you, is that store now legally at fault for what that individual did? No. If they are notified and believe that there is no serious threat are they required to remove that person? No. Heck, they are not required to remove that person at all. If that business wishes to allow someone such as that to continue to be a patron, that is their decision. You have the right to leave and tell your friends to not go there. It's that simple. And you're right, this is MY forum. I try to run it as fairly as I can, but obviously in this world, someone could easily disagree with me no matter how fair I may be. There are many forums that would have kicked you off already, and I'll be honest with you, if you had continued to try to act like you are in charge of this site, I would have removed your posting privileges until you either agreed to my terms, or gave up on coming here. That still holds true for you, if you ever try that stunt again.

And of course you can throw me off anytime since it is your forum, time will show what kind of person you truly are.
As a reminder, this site is not to judge me. The sooner you quit acting as though you are THE judge of character, the sooner you will have fewer problems with people as a whole. Wether or not you stop thinking as though you are superior everyone else will show what kind of a person YOU truly are.

Another  bible quote showing God's intention for women:

1 Timothy 2:11

A woman should learn in quietness and full submission.

Praise Jesus!!!

All in all, you are not my fate maker, you are not someone for me to worship. You are someone who needs to take a step back and look at yourself. For someone who claims to be a born-again Christian, you certainly feel you are an equal to the god you claim to follow; the same god that has no equal. Seriously, think about it. When you look down your nose at other people, you are being biased and self absorbed. You are committing sins in what you do. How can you 'Love thy neighbor as thyself' when you are too busy looking for faults?

How about this for a quote for you:

"Judge not, lest ye be judged."

-Jesus Christ (Matthew 7:1)

You really should follow the religion you cherish so greatly.

(Discussion closed).