Dacity.Com

yaaaaaaaay

Lacey

hey all! I miss you all a lot, and I haven't forgotten any of y'all, especially Dac style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif well, I still haven't gotten a computer yet, but may soon, hopefully by christmas don't know what to say right now... other than I am doing much better, and no longer wish to die, Yay! I've moved to the city, and I hate it, but other than that, I'm doing okay, email me if ya want, bye all!

awwwww Flaffff, I've miss-ed yooouz... how r ya hun? well... I'm not back, so don't get all excited, lmao, well    hmmm... not much to say =s oh welll.. gawd I misssess ya'll... this place sucks... style_emoticons/default/sad.gif I sad.    yak.   grrr, I want a computer but don't at the same time, you know? kept me up all night, now I can focus on my art and school, which I'm failing style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif~   arts better though... well.. ttyl, love y'allllll

• 2 weeks later...

Oh geez

Please get in touch with me Lacey

hahaha

Just send me a PM if nothing else with some way to get in touch with you.

Been busy with some things otherwise I would have responded sooner.

Good to see you haven't forgotten about us here.

style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

I would never!   I miss being able to talk to everyone everyday, but hopefully I'll be able to again soon, gonna get a job :S  eeek!  like.. at sonic or something! XD  Would you like fries with that?   NO!  I HATE FRIES! YOU EVIL.... MEANIE PERSON! HA! YOU FOOOOL!   maybe not.    =s   hehe,     btw!! need advice, somebody!! plz help...

-- my bf started smoking, and I want to break up w/ him for it, should I? --

thanks, Love Lacey :3

If it bothers you that much, and he's unwilling to kick the habit..  Then I'd say yes.

Looking at things on a long term basis, if he never gives it up, and you two get married and have kids, do you really want to inflict 2nd hand smoke onto your children?

Personally, I don't like smoking nor approve of it.  I believe that if someone else wants to smoke, then that's their right, so long as they follow the rules for the Non-Smokers Rights (there is such a thing).

But then again, I only want whats best for you (friends are like that, right?) so I guess it wouldn't be fair to ask me because the smoking thing alone makes me yell "lose him".

style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

hey, thanks alot Dac! I always knew you were good for something! style_emoticons/default/wink.gif j/king, but anyway, I know I should, but will wait, you know...? hmm... with him now, lmao, grr, he's looking, lol... well he promised me he would quit, but hopefully he will stick with it, you know how I hate promises being broke, right Dac? or did we never talk about that sort of thing... hmm... I miss you all...'speccially FLAFF!! lol, and Eka, has she been on lately? miss her drawings and stuffisess! hmm.. I never could get on elfwood... oh well... shizzle happens.... STILL NO COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*~*~Update, f00|~*~*~*

Love Lacey style_emoticons/default/bud.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use