Dacity.Com

Pets

fluffyrat

Guess what!  I GOT A NEW FROG!  It's not like my other one died, it's just that I thought he was lonely so I got another one for him to "hang out" with.  In case you're wondering what kind of frog, they're African Dwarf Frogs and they're a type of aquatic frog.  At maturity they only reach a maximum of about 2.5" but Timmy isn't nearly that big.  He's full grown but I'd say only an inch or inch and a half at best.  Now the only problem I've encountered with the new frog is that I can't come up with a good name for her.  Maybe it's because all the good names have been taken by my endless expanse of other pets.  Let's see, there are five dogs, Wiggles, Waddles, Charley, Jordan, and Kujo, nine cats, Buffy, Speedy, Frizzy, Willy, Marvin, Rags, Simon, Gilgalad, and Annie Wilks, a rabbit, Sniffles, a turtle, Pokey, and a frog, Timmy.  I now have the second frog and have NO idea what to name her.  I thought maybe Brainy because her skin is kind of translucent and you can see her brain but then I realized you could see her stomach and bones to.  Then I thought Thumbelina because she's so much smaller than Timmy but that's only because she's not full grown yet.  I asked my friend Steve and the best he could come up with was Hoppy which won't work as she's an aquatic frog or Stroker which I wasn't too fond of.  I'm in a bit of a dilemma because she has no personality like Timmy and I have no joke to name her FROM as I did with Timmy.  It's a long story but if you ask I MIGHT tell you.  Somehow most of the humor has gotten lost FROM it over the course of a year and a half.  Anyway, any suggestions for a good name for a frog would be appreciated.  Oh, and don't try Yggorf which is simply Froggy backwards because I've been that route too.  Thanks style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Heh...the frog got named awhile ago.  However there's a slight problem.  She is a he.  And the HE that I've had for 2 and a half years, is a she, lol.  So Timmy is a girl and the new frog, whom Wolfie named Warty, is a guy.  Warty is fine for a guy but I'm not so sure how Timmy works for a girlie, lol.  However, if I get another frog (har har) I'll name it Biscuit.  OR if I get another turtle I'll name it Biscuit.  I might try and find an albino box turtle to put in w/ my three toed box and see how they get along.  :)

Anywho...I'll write more later.  Buh byes.