Dacity.Com

Not excited at all...

jmukiki

...that I have to get my wisdom teeth taken out soon.   :oops:

I've been putting it off, because I'm terrified to have any kind of "surgery" done.  They were like "yeah...you need some meds to take beforehand!!!"  It's silly, because this is the most nervous I have been about anything in a LONG time.

Who wants to take care of me after the fact??  I know peppermintande does!!

:help:    ...that'd be me in a few weeks.

By the way some of the reasons I am so "scared"::

My friend Steven had serious complications when he had his wisdom teeth taken out.  Yes, I know that "serious" complications aren't normal...but it seriously freaked me out, because he had to go to the hospital because of an infection and he was no where to be found for several days.  He did not have my dentist.  However, I tend to believe that my dentist is now officially senile.  When my brother went to have his wisdom teeth taken out last year, the man sewed part his cheek to his gums.  He was in pain for a few days longer than normal until he realized that "hey!  my cheek is sewn to my gum...I think I need to get my stitches taken out early!"  For some reason that just doesn't seem to be like a good time to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i guess you have to get it over with there's gonna be worse things in life so dont be scared if you can.!                                                        Sincerely,

Squeefer_11

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.dacity.com/forum/non-cgi/avatars/smiley-evil.gif (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

Interesting choice for an avatar.

I had my wisdom teeth taken out when I was..  (16,17 or so)

Now for the horror story of it...

Scared as heck.

Ok that's it.  Yeah, some pain, but I have confidence in the dentists that I go to.

Important Information

Terms of Use