Dacity.Com

One more thing...

jmukiki

...have you guys ever noticed that I put lots of things in quotation marks??  I don't know why I do that, but I do it a lot.  I need to get off the drugs that I'm not on and that I've never taken.  I need a vacation!!!  Virginia Beach this weekend, anyone??   :-Þ

I don't know that I'm quite ready to face the world in a bikini this summer...the pasty white legs need to be taken care of before it's too late.  Don't want to blind the entire beach.  You know - the sunshine'll bounce right off of them INTO your eyes - I guess kind of like when you're walking in the snow and it's really sunny and you look down and you're momentarily blinded.

And - there was something else I was going to say.  What was it???  Oh - I'm chopping my hair off on Friday.  Any suggestions for what I should do?  I'll consider ALMOST anything.  I don't know that I even WANT suggestions.  There's no telling what people can come up with.

Woman, don't make me hafta wanna hurt you!!  I know where you work!  And now I finally have your address written down good - so I know where you live, too!  And I know where your momma lives.  Of course, HAVING your momma's address doesn't do me much good right about now, but still!  It will be good for something if/when you're there.  I know when you're working this weekend, too!  Watch your back!

:devil:

Sneaky little girl!  Where have you been hiding?!  I'll probably try to stop by and visit you at work tomorrow and maybe by stuff that I don't need so you can tell me what you think of my hair.  Cuz you know I'll need an opinion ASAP.  Actually, I'm really going to stop by because your "oh-so-nice" manager that you love so much is SOOO HOT and I'm hoping I'll run INTO him.  HAHAHA...ok, maybe that was a little lie.

By the way - Tomo's punk-corn-husking-self FINALLY called me back.  Apparently he didn't pull a Jeff (YET - I could see it happening in the future).  He's in Ohio for an internship and just decided not to tell me anything about it.  He's such a little not-so-nice person!!  One of these days I'm going to drive up there, whether he be in OH or IN and kick his arse like I wanted to when we were at that hotel in the middle of freaking no where and they opened the "nightclub" for us and we had to witness the evil one with the beard dancing.  Where was that again?  Ireland?  Wales?  I forget.  I should go pull out my itinerary?  Actually, I think it's at my apartment.  Don't ask - yes, I still have it after 5 years.  And now I'm just rambling because I'm tired.  Goodnight!

Kim, you're in luck, Satan's spawn IS working tonight.....yippee skippy.

Don't feel bad, I have my itinerary too....it's framed on my wall!  Okay, not really, but maybe I'll do that!!!  hmmm....A PTP shrine!!  Yeah!  

I'm so freaking bored...my homey FROM middle school is in oklahoma for artillery training.  style_emoticons/default/tear2.gif

Artillery training isn't really necessary when you're going to be in the army, is it?!?  What about me, what about Peppermintande?  

Hey....how'd you like my acting there?  Perfect for those videos you're doing.  Just make sure i have a new trailer stocked with goodies and I won't be witchy. :turnevil:

see ya later, chicklet.

Just a few things to say::

"homey" - yeah right...   :8P:   ...but you'll be fine.  Although he may be gone, I am still here...you should be THRILLED about that!    :yes:

On a similar note - you are one of the most difficult people in the world to get ahold of.  Woman!  We need to talk and get some phone numbers straight or something.  I just kept getting voicemail all day when I called!

I went to your fav workplace and got the stuff I needed to get - and saw your fav manager there, too.  Fun times!

I'll ask about the trailer!

:baa:

Sorry, voicemail meant that I was online.  Why didn't you try my celly cell?  

I am thrilled about you being home....if only I had the chance to see my bestest pal I'd be so much happier!  

Me now   style_emoticons/default/tear2.gif

Me later  :-D

What did you get...lemme know!  Better be towels!!

Better run and eat dinner.  Chat with you soon.

Actually, I wanted to get towels, but I had mom with me - and of course she had to complain about everything that I wanted to get.  I only got out of there with a curling iron and a pole shower caddy.  But it's all good.  I guess I don't really NEED any more towels until it's time to move out of here, because they have plenty of towels here for me to use, and I have four or six towels for my bathroom at my apartment.  When people come to visit I'm like "bring your own towel!  I don't want you using mine - I don't know where you've been!"  Just kidding.  But, speaking of people visiting...I do believe that I have finished my third, yes, count it, THIRD year at school and SOMEONE still hasn't visited me.  I am so hurt.

I was going to call your cell phone, but it mysteriously disappeared FROM my cell phone directory - which is bizarre, because it didn't erase your entire listing...just your cell phone number.  I don't know where it went...but it's definitely not there.  Did you erase it telepathically so that I wouldn't be able to call you?  That's messed up, chick.

Anyway - I think I'm going to go to bed.  It has been a long day.

Oh yeah...my hair is short - about at my shoulders now, which is short for me - I'm liking it all right.  I'll like it better when I get the color straight.  Mom hates it.  That makes me want to love it.    B-)    Ya know how it is.  Haha.  Sleepy.  Goodnight all.

I am so disappointed.  One can never have enough towels!  It's a dang shame!   style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Visiting JMU...hmm...I believe I did several times, but you weren't there.  Oh yea, your roommates said that you were in Antarctica studying penguins and what not for that class you were taking. Could've brought something back for me.   style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

I didn't erase my number FROM your cell, promise!  I don't think you put it in there becuase you don't love me!  (just adding a little drama)  How could you, Kim!  haha!  If I really had magical powers I would erase my name FROM today's work schedule.

Better go, I only have a few more hours until I leave.  Woo Hoo.....

Important Information

Terms of Use