Dacity.Com

Ok...

I'm all for people HAVING the right to believe in their respective religion.  I'm all for tolerance of others beliefs.  And, I feel that people have a right to express their opinions.  HOWEVER this - which I pulled FROM another forum that I have started posting in - to me, shows pure IGNORANCE::

ignorance of the bible is a big problem in society today. too many people accept the preachers word for what the bible says and do not know the truth. teaching children what the bible says in public schools would give the general population the knowledge they need to combat ignorance.

for example, in mark 16:18, jesus tells his followers "they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well". when jesus says "they" in this passage, he is referring to believers. children need to learn this in the public schools. if children knew that jesus says in the bible that believers can heal, then children would realize that we do not need doctors, nurses, pharmacies, drug companies, vaccinations, or any of the things modern medicine pushes on us as a society. pat robertson has been healing the sick for years, but he is not the only healer. any believer can heal you of any problem. think of the money that could be saved if we eliminated the medical profession, hospitals, drug redsearch, etc.

all this modern medical stuff is unnecessary. it is time to stamp out the ignorance and teach children what the bible says.

children need to know the following.

Matthew 5:32

But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, causes her to become an adulteress, and anyone who marries the divorced woman commits adultery.

(Whole Chapter: Matthew 5 In context: Matthew 5:31-33)

the main problem this country faces is ignorance of what the bible says. spread the good word by forcing the public schools to teach the bible. for example, in math classes the public schools teach that pi is equal to more than 3. read the bible!

2 Chronicles 4:2

He made the Sea of cast metal, circular in shape, measuring ten cubits FROM rim to rim and five cubits high. It took a line of thirty cubits to measure around it.

(Whole Chapter: 2 Chronicles 4 In context: 2 Chronicles 4:1-3)

notice what the bible says, ten cubits rim to rim and thirty cubits around. therefore, the pi you learn in the formula for circumference has to equal 3 (pi X diameter = circumference.......3 X 10 = 30). if you are a christian you have to believe the bible, and if you believe the bible you have to believe that pi equals 3.

and imagine how it would help children with decision making if they knew thay if they were not born-again they would burn.

John 3:3

In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again. "

also, god endorses the enslavemennt of blacks. our great nation was founded on black labor based on the following bible verses:

24 When Noah awoke FROM his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, 25 he said,

"Cursed be Canaan!

The lowest of slaves

will he be to his brothers."

26 He also said,

"Blessed be the LORD , the God of Shem!

May Canaan be the slave of Shem. [2]

27 May God extend the territory of Japheth [3] ;

may Japheth live in the tents of Shem,

and may Canaan be his [4] slave."

children need to learn this in school at an early age. our founding fathers believed in slavery and founded this nation on slavery because god condones slavery in the bible.

also, girls need to learn their place at an early age:

1 Timothy 2:12

I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.

1 Corinthians 14:34

women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says.

parents need to teach this, but so do the schools to re-inforce the parents.

children need to learn the bible in public schools, it is part of hirouk's burn prevention program. it makes me ill to think of all those lovely children incinerated in the flames of heck because of ignorance of god's truth brought on by liberals who will not let the bible be taught in our public schools.

many souls have burned after being misled by atheists and liberal thinkers.

Revelation 7:1

After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind FROM blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree.

now anyone with any sense knows that a ball cannot have four corners. obviously the earth is flat and science, under the direction of liberals, has deliberately misled school children for years in an attempt to discredit the bible. we can change this and the teaching of evolution too.

the next time there is a vote for the school board in your community, support the born again candidate. get the bible and god back INTO the public schools.

you can make a difference.

praise jesus!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what I had to say in regards to that post::

I don't know that this is worth replying to...but I am going to reply - I'm just going to keep it semi-brief.

<< Revelation 7:1  After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind FROM blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree. now anyone with any sense knows that a ball cannot have four corners. obviously the earth is flat and science, under the direction of liberals, has deliberately misled school children for years in an attempt to discredit the bible. we can change this and the teaching of evolution too.>>

Obviously the earth must be flat. Those satellite images and whatnot must be fakes. I bet no one has ever really gone up in space before either.

<< also, girls need to learn their place at an early age:  1 Timothy 2:12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent. >>

All women, including myself (after this post, I suppose), should sit down, shut up, and OBEY all men. We definitely need to stop educating our women altogether, and, since men are so apt to become teachers, we should let them take over. If you're a women/girl and you're reading this, withdraw FROM your schools IMMEDIATELY and go find a man that will give you orders. Have babies, cook, and clean.

<< also, god endorses the enslavemennt of blacks. our great nation was founded on black labor >>

Let's just DROP everything and start enslaving blacks. I mean, it'd be easy, because their ignorant and wouldn't mind being enslaved, right? They wouldn't fight that at all. While we're at it, while don't we just enslave all of the minorities that exist to day. Oh, wait - that might be a problem since the minorities as a whole will soon be the majority, if we* are not already.

I don't even want to know why you were rambling about pi...I know that pi is pertinent in regards to MY daily life and I don't know what I would do without it. But I don't see how an issue in regards to pi is relevant to the majority of the population.

<< children need to know the following.  Matthew 5:32  But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, causes her to become an adulteress, and anyone who marries the divorced woman commits adultery. (Whole Chapter: Matthew 5 In context: Matthew 5:31-33)>>

You are so right. Do not divorce your spouse unless they are unfaithful. If they're abusive and beat you and your children, just deal with it - you know, they sell make-up that will cover up bruises fairly well. If your spouse has a substance abuse problem, just avoid them when they're on whatever drug they prefer. Don't EVER, ever marry a divorced woman - why would you want to do that??

And lastly,

<< for example, in mark 16:18, jesus tells his followers "they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well". when jesus says "they" in this passage, he is referring to believers. children need to learn this in the public schools. if children knew that jesus says in the bible that believers can heal, then children would realize that we do not need doctors, nurses, pharmacies, drug companies, vaccinations, or any of the things modern medicine pushes on us as a society. pat robertson has been healing the sick for years, but he is not the only healer. any believer can heal you of any problem. think of the money that could be saved if we eliminated the medical profession, hospitals, drug redsearch, etc. all this modern medical stuff is unnecessary. it is time to stamp out the ignorance and teach children what the bible says. >>

...I can't believe I took time to carefully read your entire post. When you, as the believer that you are, hirouk, have successfully "healed" a good dozen or two people yourself, then I'll very briefly consider that your thoughts/arguments might be somewhat justified. And - if you have ever been to a hospital, taken tylenol, or anything of the sort, then you are a complete hypocrite. I hope to never see you in a hospital or utilizing any sort of emergency care.

Now, Dacity.com-ers, what do you have to say about all of this??

Monopolized wonders how many slaves white men need to satisfy God as he'd have a wife to do whatever he wants along with his black slaves

I've no need to submit my thoughts on this post - assuming I have the freedom to do so, being a minority and all. However, I will say I feel sorry for this person. It must be a sad life they lead with no security at all. Here's $500. I'll bet this person is also very lonely and self-absorbed person stemming FROM a childhood filled with domestic abuse - mainly towards the mother figure - and a mother who kept Mary Kay in business.

Also, it must be lonely talking amongst a GROUP of friends at times. It takes ignorance to believe this crap. People like this strike me as the kind of people who don't have many friends because they're jerks and they're so very desperate to be part of an organization that they DROP every bit of humanity they have inside them to have an opportunity to say they have friends. It's sad, really. I'd just love to see the look on their face when they live their life the way they want - everyone is straight, everyone is white (excluding the slaves, of course), and wives kiss the ground they walk on - and, finally, they find themselves in a completely different place being taught everything they fed themselves was simply some sort of mental disorder they were suffering from. Now that's what I call a Kodak moment.

Besides, everyone knows God is a 5'8", brown-haired, successful, and big busted (non-implanted) woman with a great sense of humor at times.

style_emoticons/default/popc1.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just give me 1 black slave..  With the skills of James Bond...  And I'll send that slave out on missions...

Mission 1 - free all slaves, including self.

Mission 2 - Complete mission 1.

Hmmmmm...  Well, let me redo that...

Mission 1 - free all slaves (including self) while completing other missions.

Mission 2 - kill idiots who endorse slavey.

Mission 3 - Complete missions 1 & 2.  (May recuit others to help if necessary or desired)

Please keep in mind that I said "idiots" to be nice.

Important Information

Terms of Use