Dacity.Com

Lately...

jmukiki

...things have been rather "bleh" for me.  Some things have been WONDERFUL and some things have been HORRIBLE.  All in all, I think the WONDERFUL and the HORRIBLE cancel each other out - leaving things straight up BLEH.

Some of the WONDERFUL::

*My internship - I still love it.  And I guess I'll leave it at that.

*Rachel - my cousin, Matt, and his wife's new little girl.  She was born on May 23, 2003 at 8:18 p.m.  Adorable, I must say.

*Issac - Rachel's "big" brother (he just turned 2 on May 24th).  You should have seen him with her - it was PRICELESS.  Love him to death.

*Fred - My hamster...too cute.

*Yoda & Chewie - (my cat and dog)...always there to greet me when I get home.  Makes a girl feel loved.

*The Shawshank Redemption - GREAT MOVIE!  So glad I finally got around to seeing it.  Definitely didn't know what I was missing.

Some of the HORRIBLE::

*Fighting with Wayne.

*My little brother - (the one that I'm "stuck" with, not the Big Brothers/Big Sisters one)  The spawn of Satan plopped INTO the middle of my family...need I say more?

*Fighting with my parents...not HAVING a "good" or even really "ok" relationship with my mom.

*Missing my apartment, my freedom, my independence, my roommates!

*Missing long "lost" friends and/or relationships (not the romantic ones!  those I DON'T miss)

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use