Dacity.Com

Letter D Pulls Sponsorship

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking of like a random order.  So that no one can fuss about it being unfair because they couldn't control their name.  So completely random, like papers in a hat, etc, would make it truly fair.

Admin gets and finishes with Avril first
Ok, your turn.

style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Great idea. That way, the anticipation of others waiting to be next will keep them there waiting longer (for me, anyhow) *grin*

Monopolized had Avril an hour ago while you weren't looking

It seems you're a tad late.

Next name picked FROM the hat: Debra Messing

<drools>

style_emoticons/default/popc1.gif

Admin secretly had Avril a day before Monopolized even came within a mile of her

Add in the girl that played Topanga in Boy Meets World.  hahahaha

style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

Ugh. Only if she comes equipped with a paper bag. Though she has those nice, big lips, I'd still need the lights turned way off in the middle of the night with the shades down.

You take her while I make dessert of Elizabeth Hurley. (Notice the pattern of accented women? *grin*)

Monopolized had Avril last week when Admin went to a Trekkie convention.

Admin had Avril a month before Monopolized knew she existed

Ok what about Danica McKellar(sp) - Winnie FROM The Wonder Years.

or

How about that girl FROM Alf?  -or-

Kelly Martin (Becca FROM Life Goes On)?

What about Sean Young, Brittany Murphy, Jessica Simpson, Beverly Mitchell...

Oh my, this could get to be a long list...  And wouldn't matter how good we treated them, because we'd have a long list to wear out and by the time we got the list down, there would be more added on.

mwahahahahahaha

Brittany Murphy isn't really my type but she has a down-home ora about her. Therefore, I wouldn't rule her out. I agree with you on Beverley Mitchell. I don't like her character on that 7th Heaven show, though - she's too whiney.

How about Della Reese on Touched By An Angle Angel, Catherine Zéta-Jones, Jennifer Aniston, and Nicole Kidman?

style_emoticons/default/popc1.gif

style_emoticons/default/no.gif I'm not too terribly impressed with Aniston or Reese.

:confoozled: Oh well.

Olivia Burnette though (wow).  She has that country beauty going for her.  She played in "The Torkelsons" and "Almost Home", same SHOW but "Almost Home" was like a spin off of The Torkelsons, minus 3 characters, 2 that were kids of the mom that remained in the series, and it was never explained what happened to them (they just suddenly didn't exist - TV life, go figure).  Oh well.

Anyway, Kirsten Davis (Melrose Place/Sex In The City), Milla Jovovich (5th Element), and FROM Deep Impact - Téa Leoni & Leelee Sobieski.

Oh and please don't bring up the Olsen twins.  For some reason, as far as acting goes, I'll watch them and enjoy, but when it comes to anything more, I just wanna strangle them.  Oh well.

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use