Dacity.Com

[OLD]Online multi-player Quake Games

KiKi

Online Multi-Player Quake games are awesome.  Have you ever played any of them?  Rune Quake, Capture the Flag....Tag Team....Quake Arena....Where do I start!  You even can belong to Quake Clans and challange other Clans against yours.
So...Tell me what Online Quake Games you've played, and which ones were your most favorite to play and why.  style_emoticons/default/nod.gif
Is there any interesting Quake games you have thought of before?  Tell me all about it!!

I've played Quake and even had a Quake server running for awhile.  It's amazing how many packages are out there and how many maps.  I think it'd be awesome to make a quake-afied map of places I know, like the house I grew up in, skools I have been to, etc.

Skools I think would make the best for capture the flag, because usually they have a centralized point lol.  Or maybe a shopping center or 3.  heh, talk about looting.

:ar15:  :biggun:

The best place I thought of to have a Quake game...would be in a hospital, or in a building where they make guns and ammo.  Then you could just grab all kinds of weapons in there.  Another kewl place would be in the under-ground rail road, or on a train. That would be kewl too.  Especially if you could climb up ontop of the train while its moving.
style_emoticons/default/nod.gif

The original Unreal game (awesome by the way) had unbelievable graphics.  How about a death-match with that.

Set up a map where certain things happen like have a fire burning somewhere and when someone enters somewhere, the fire blows up at them, and make it a puzzle to get INTO a room where all sorts of goodies are.  Or worse yet, make it a tease where there is no way in so you see like 4 or 5 people constantly trying to get their butts in there and they keep on frying.

style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...
My Favorite Multiplayer game of all time is Counter-Strike, To this day I am addicted to it. Quake 3 team arena is nice, but not as fun as CS. I also enjoy Ultima Online, Rainbow Six, Unreal tournament / tactical ops, Planetside. I'm pretty much INTO anything. My theory is " Try it once, and if you like it, then go head and wear it out".

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...

Important Information

Terms of Use