Dacity.Com

Hooray!!

jmukiki

This evil week is over and I have survived...yay for me!   style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif   And I even got a "B" on my physics exam    :clap:    ...haven't heard about my grades on anything else yet.  I also only said "Umm" two times during my presentation today which is a miracle since when I usually try to make myself NOT say "Ummm" I say it about 84,000 times.

Now I'm debating on what to do this weekend.  Be warned Admin that if you try to fry, boil, or in any other way cook or hurt little Timmy again, I may be in Richmond this weekend, and I may have to try to beat you up.  Picking on an innocent little froggy...shame on you!    style_emoticons/default/no.gif

Blah, blah, blah...blah, blah, blah.  I think that I am done.  My lil' hamster buddy is spazzing out...he's going overboard with the spring cleaning already...so I think I'm going to go clean out his house so that he can rest easy and stop the cleaning finally.  His lil' hammy self is shaking my entire 2 ton desk with his lil' back legs trying to shove bedding around.

Anyway...adios for now.  Have a great weekend should I not have a chance to talk to any of ya'll before the weekend is over.     style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Thanks for protecting Timmy.  :yes:   BTW, you can't attack just his legs either.

That said, Congratulations on your B.  :worship:   And LOTS of congrats on, um, not saying um but twice.  lol  Good luck finding something to do this weekend.   style_emoticons/default/popc1.gif  

Important Information

Terms of Use