Dacity.Com

Lefties...

Monopolized

Left-handed people are just...different. :yeahdude:

Being a lefty myself, I know it's difficult to be left-handed. You have your spiral-bound notebooks, erasable pens, pencils, hard to find baseball/softball gloves, etc.

C'mon, can anyone feel my pain or am I all alone on this one? *grin*

Do you know a lefty, are you a lefty, or maybe even ambidextrous?

If so, care to share any stories or input?

If not, care to share any stories or input?

*grin*

:flirt: - Monopolized

I am right-handed...I have nothing against leftys...except when we're stuck bumping elbows at a table.  I say that rightys and leftys should work together to make this world a better place.  If seated closely together, then determine a seating strategy which will allow all comfortable arm movements for all.  My boyfriend is a lefty...of course we have our disputes occasionally...but overall it works for us.   :-D   Maybe soon I can share some "interesting" stories...yipee!!!

Note::  I am very tired...I'm hungry...and I just spent a couple of hours in Costco with one of my roommates.  I was in the mood to make a very random, goofy post...but then I got lazy.  Going to go CHECK on our 50" pizza now...

Why don't you just switch seats? *grin*

Either way, I run INTO that problem all the time. I remember every day at school during lunch I had that problem - along with arm rests in the car, airports, waiting rooms, etc.

Also, ever watched your boyfriend write something? We write like we're slow in the head. *grin*

I tease him about his writing.  His signature is ridiculous.  But he knows the teasing is all in good fun...so he doesn't get [too] mad about it...hehe.

It's really odd, because leftys can't write with their right hand...but it doesn't seem that easy for them to write with their left hand either.  My friend Jenny was a lefty and it always looked like work for her to write stuff down.

Important Information

Terms of Use