Dacity.Com

Insurance Claim Forms

Wolfie

Many have experienced the confusion of traffic accidents and have had to fill and summarize exactly what happened on insurance or accident forms. The following quotes are taken FROM these forms.

*     I thought my window was down but found it up when I put my head through it.

*     To avoid hitting the car bumper in front, I hit the pedestrian.

*     I saw the slow-moving sad-faced gentleman as he bounced off my car.

*     Coming home, I drove INTO the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't even have.

*     The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intentions.

*     I pulled away FROM the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and drove over the embankment.

*     A pedestrian hit me and went under my car.

*     The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve several times before I hit him.

*     I had been driving my car for forty years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.

*     As I approached the intersection, a stop sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before; I was unable to stop in time to avoid an accident.

*     In my attempt to kill a fly, I drove INTO a telephone pole.

*     I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the road when I struck him.

*     My car was legally parked as I backed INTO the other vehicle.

*     I told the police that I was not injured, but on removing my hat I found that I had a fractured skull.

*     An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished.

*     The power pole was approaching fast. I was attempting to swerve out of its path when it struck my front end.

*     The pedestrian had no idea what direction to go, so I ran over him.

Important Information

Terms of Use