Dacity.Com

[OLD]Bathroom Humor

Wolfie

Next time you are in a public restroom, have a perm. marker handy and write down some of these along the stall walls...

* If you heard a sonic boom in this bathroom 3 weeks ago, that was me taking a power-dump

* Hershey's Chocolate - now in liquid form

* Diapers - funny look, but good in the long runs.

* WHO DOES #2 WORK FOR???

* Here I sit, broken hearted.  Paid my dime and only farted.  (For pay-toilets.  Adjust amount.)

* darn THING IS COMIN OUT SIDEWAYS!

* Famous last words:  Anyone have a light?

* (write the words to the Log song, FROM Ren and Stimpy)

"What rolls down stairs, alone or in pairs

Rolls over your neighbors dog

What's great for a snack, and fits on your back

It's log, log, log!"

* LIFTOFF!

* My but the aroma is unusual in here.

* Skidmarks, not just from driving anymore.

* OH shit!  (If its in a place of worship, tsk tsk for writing on those walls, but use "HOLY shit!" if there)

* For a great time, use ex-lax

* "People who write on walls should be ashamed of themselves.  Here is a public utility, for all to enjoy, and someone has the nerve to actually write on these walls, defacing an otherwise pleasurable experience.  Anyone who writes on these walls shouldn't be allowed in here."  (If you have more time and writing power, continue on about how bad it is, etc)

* KA-BOOM!  and that was just one of my silent ones!

* My fart shook the building.  Can you beat that?

* My it's hot in HERE!

* What's that smell?   Did something die in here?

* You can shake it, you can break it, you can knock it against the wall.  But when you put it back in your pants, that last DROP is bound to fall.

* Lemonade for sale.  $1/toilets-worth.  Sold as-is.

* Sorry for making the seat sticky.

* Where is the pooper-scooper?

* OK, WHO'S BRIGHT IDEA WAS IT TO USE METAL SEATS IN THE MIDDLE OF WINTER???

* Shotguns and explosive diarrhea - both are very deadly if on the receiving end.

Anyone else got some to add?

And if you don't like this humor, please don't shit a brick.

• 1 year later...
Hi. I'm only posting right now because Wolfie really, really, really,really,really wanted me to post what I told him earlier. So here it is: one time I was in a bathroom stall and wrote "Why does my crap smell bad???" on the wall. Okay..thank my mom for what I said. Yeah, she gave me the idea.

Important Information

Terms of Use