Dacity.Com

Body Acne

Congrats you are in a musical you go girl awesome and relax stress is hard on you do your best to relax I am sure you will kick butt in your musical :)

What helps me with stress relief is yoga and I meditate every morning helps me out :)

As for what to do check at the drugstore see if they have any creams etc... that are for zits on your back that is what I would do or read the labels on the stuff you already use for your face see if you can also use it on your back.

Good Luck with your musical :)

• 1 month later...

yeah i have a few zits on my back too and i hate them! ugh. well anyway what i do is use the same stuff as i do for my face (loreal toner and some equate cream stuff). i've used it a few times and i noticed a great difference.

oh yeah i think some of the zits might come from having ur hair down, and the oils in ur hair go on ur back. do u kno what i'm talking about? lol hope so. that's why i have them on my back... bc i usually never put my hair up.

hope that helps! ^.~

• 5 months later...

i haven't gotten too many zits on my back. i get them on my chest though..eww.. but anyway i use proactiv for my skin so i use it if i get them on my back/chest.

i mainly get them cuz of stress too.. like when im in a dance recital and i'm wearing leotards w/no backs or anything i need to breakout cuz of the lights and stress and all that crap... <.< or when i get sunburned, i get little bumps.. ><

Important Information

Terms of Use