Dacity.Com

Christmas

fluffyrat

Have you finished your Christmas shopping?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Name some of the things you got for people too. I know there are still people around still looking for good gift ideas. You may help them without even knowing it. (Don't list what you got your best friend if they visit the boards too.) I got my sister a new bowling ball, and a Spongebob messenger bag. I hope she likes it, and I got my grandma this nice sweater she's been eyeing but thought was too expensive. I don't know about y'all but I had the hardest time shopping for my Grandma. I got John (he's my bf) an AMF gift card. *shrug* I know that stinks, but at least I'm sure he'll use it. :D

I didn't actually shop, which is kind of sad. I was supposed to get $50 from my dad for helping him over the summer, but instead he kept that money and that's how much I spent on my parents' gifts this year. Yeah, my mom and dad did all of my shopping for me. They never want anything, anyway. >.< Drives me insane. I did make a shelf for them in Tech. Ed., though. I bet I worked on that for over eight hours.

I would have said, "put the $50 on lottery tickets" then that way...

If you lose it all.. "Oh well, guess that's why I don't handle the cash in our family"

If you break even, lose/win only some.. "Well hey, it was fun wasn't it?"

If you win about double the money.. "Now can I have $50 of that and you can keep the other $50 as a Christmas gift to you both?"

If you win BIG.. "Keep the original $50 you cheap ***ker, I'm rich now"

Important Information

Terms of Use