Jump to content

“Dear Abby” letter about bad foods for dogs


Recommended Posts

Source: http://www.uexpress.com/dearabby/?uc_full_date=20050315

DEAR ABBY: Please alert other dog lovers about something our family learned this week after spending hundreds of dollars at an emergency veterinary clinic: Dogs can become seriously ill or die from eating grapes, raisins, onions and garlic.


Our darling puppy may have permanent kidney damage because, in our ignorance, we left a bowl of grapes on the dinner table. I hope other families will read this and keep their pets safe. Thanks for spreading the word. -- GERMAN SHEPHERD MOM, THORNTON, COLO.


DEAR SHEPHERD MOM: Consider it done ... a "woof" to the wise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 7 months later...
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use