Dacity.Com

What kind of pets do you have?

SweetPea

I had alot of pet mice. THE LIST:

#1 Henry (given away)

#2 Chester (died)

#3 Eloise and Chestera (Chestera was a replacement and Eloise was for comfurt. Eloise was a boy and Chestera a girl so I think you know what happend.)

#4,5,6,7,8: Buttercup, unnamed, unnamed, chestera and eloise (given away)

#9 Brownie (died :( )

#10 Ginger (surivor live for 3 full years) :'(

Now I have a hamster name Hammy and 2 cats leroy and angelica

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<_< I have a dog...a dog...ONE NEASLY, PMS-Y, BITCHY DOG!

I've had 13 fish...they died/were sold.

3 birds...Love birds...

And my sister's friend "Angie"

about 200 cats because they kept having them, 15 dogs but never kept them because psyscho grandma said she was going to sell them to ppl that would eat them, 4 fish, 1 bird but kept it in my hand spun around and it got REALLY sick so I had to let it fly away. I've had 3 hamsters but my grandma put their cages outside and they drowned in the rain. And NOW I have 2 cats.This is Piper out.

• 1 month later...
Some of our best friends are often our pets. This is a thread to talk about them.  :D

I have one cat named Pandora, 5 African Clawed Frogs, 2 African Dwarf Frogs, and lots and lots of fish.  My favorite kind of fish is the Corydoras catfish which I keep and breed.  My cory cats are: C. aeneus: bronze, albino, & Peru gold stripe, julii, melanotaeria, sterbai, robinae, arcuatus, eques, melini, melanistius, agassizii, trilineatus, paleatus, panda, seussi, haraldschultzi.

What kinds of pets do you have? :unsure:

I adopted my cat almost seven years ago. It took pretty well five years before she'd let me tough her anywhere's near her back legs or tail. Unfortunately, it still takes her a long time to warm up to people she doesn't know well. First thing I tell my guests, "Don't touch the cat!". She's never bitten anyone but she will take a swipe at you sooner or later.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I don't have any pets anymore. :'( I can't believe this happened. I just want to get them all back. It's not fair. I'm gonna get one of my doggies and one of my kitties, but the rest of them are gone forever. It's so unfair. I thought I'd payed enough in my life. Anyway, I'm gonna move out and get my dog and cat back. :'( *sniff*

I don't have any pets anymore.  :'(  I can't believe this happened.  I just want to get them all back.  It's not fair.  I'm gonna get one of my doggies and one of my kitties, but the rest of them are gone forever.  It's so unfair.  I thought I'd payed enough in my life.  Anyway, I'm gonna move out and get my dog and cat back.  :'(  *sniff*

What happened there?

*fluffs the rat to try to cheer her up*

• 2 weeks later...
What happened there?

The landlord. He made them all go bye bye. And now I don't even have the money to move out because my car died. I don't know WHAT I'm going to do! My poor Wiggles. I just want to find a good home for him. Poor baby, I love him so much. How am I going to live without him? :no:

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use