Dacity.Com

Boy problems :\

rockoncheese101

OK, well i rlly like my bf, hes great. Everything about him is PERFECT! The only problem is he's 14, and last weekend i went to this party, and he tried to kiss me.Since he's 14 of coarse things are gonna go faster for him than me of coarse.But i froze... and right before he kissed me i started to cough and said i had a cold. But i can't help to feel that next time i see him. This isnt going to be aviodable. What should I do? :(

The Answer is simple sponge head,

If you are not ready for him, tell him simply no not yet, can we still be friends? Maybe when im ready we can get into it but now im just not ready. If you arent comfurtable dont do it. But boys

can be irritating if he says YOU HATE ME and doesnt understand, he isnt a good B/f is he?

P.S. i have no clue why i called you sponge head.....

Edited by KimmiKitti

It depends on how long you've known him.

If you have been going out for a short period of time, then tell him that you feel uneasy with kissing just yet and that it's not him, but that if he gives you time, then he will get to kiss you. Don't try to put him onto a guilt trip and don't try to make it seem like you feel like crap for it otherwise that might make him think it's just an act. If he only wants to be able to kiss and nothing more, then you might try getting up the nerve and letting him kiss you, but somewhere that you feel safe and that he can't try to do anything you don't agree to.

You should post about this in the Dating Scene forum! It's new. ;-) Anyway...I'm having a problem along the same line (but a lil different). So, just tell him your feelings on the subject and if he can't respect that then get rid of him. You don't need someone pressuring you into things you're not ready for. BTW...way to go not letting him kiss you with you not being ready. Smart girl.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...