Dacity.Com

Some fill in info I guess?

I like...

Red Roses,Waking up to a cool breeze,Winning,Tickin ppl off,Cheerleading,My friends,Phone,internet,mall,movies,MUSIC,getting what i want,hugs,tellin ppl off when they get to me,doggies,halloween,christmas,easter,trips,turning negative ppl positive (NOT IN A GROSS WAY)

I hate...

Dead flowers,liers,wanting stuff I cant have,feeling pressure,smoking,drinking,feeling let-down,death,losing ppl I love,hearing conceeded ppl talk about themselves,bullies,threats,violence,losing bets,PEOPLE

It makes me laugh when...

I make ppl feel stupid,I get my way,jokes,i act like a moron,i win bets,i catch people in lies,when people idc about try to put me down

Turn ONS...

Big eyes,taller than me,NOT SCRAWNY<-----, Tan,Sense of humor,a little daring, isnt a complete idiot,puts up an actual battle (im an equal tyvm),listens to what i have to say,hott,doesnt make me feel aqward,

Turn OFFS

When you've crossed MY line, short,no muscel,pale,sensitive,ppl who give up,ppl who dont take my rare rare rare 2nd chances, unbeilivable stupidity,ugly,dependant

You know I hate you when...

I tell you,I ignore you,I say stuff u dont understand to other ppl (its probally jokes about you),my responce isnt at "check",I hurt you,I kill you,Im a little to nice to you

You know I respect you when...

I hug you,I tell you,Im semi-nice,I dont tare ur head off,I say "can i drop by after school"

Uhm...yea...idk..other ppl feel free to fill those q's in..it may be fun?

I like...

Red Roses,Waking up to a cool breeze,Winning,Tickin ppl off,Cheerleading,My friends,Phone,internet,mall,movies,MUSIC,getting what i want,hugs,tellin ppl off when they get to me,doggies,halloween,christmas,easter,trips,turning negative ppl positive (NOT IN A GROSS WAY)

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens

Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

Brown paper packages tied up with strings

These are a few of my favorite things

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels

Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles

Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes

Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes

Silver white winters that melt into springs

When the dog bites

When the bee stings

When I'm feeling sad

I simply remember my favorite things

And then I don't feel so bad

Correcting your spellings...

I hate...

Dead flowers,liers,wanting stuff I cant have,feeling pressure,smoking,drinking,feeling let-down,death,losing ppl I love,hearing conceeded ppl talk about themselves,bullies,threats,violence,losing bets,PEOPLE

*liars, *conceited

Turn ONS...

Big eyes,taller than me,NOT SCRAWNY<-----, Tan,Sense of humor,a little daring, isnt a complete idiot,puts up an actual battle (im an equal tyvm),listens to what i have to say,hott,doesnt make me feel aqward,

*awkward

Turn OFFS

When you've crossed MY line, short,no muscel,pale,sensitive,ppl who give up,ppl who dont take my rare rare rare 2nd chances, unbeilivable stupidity,ugly,dependant

*muscle, *unbelievable

I tell you,I ignore you,I say stuff u dont understand to other ppl (its probally jokes about you),my responce isnt at "check",I hurt you,I kill you,Im a little to nice to you

*probably, *response

I hug you,I tell you,Im semi-nice,I dont tare ur head off,I say "can i drop by after school"

Uhm...yea...idk..other ppl feel free to fill those q's in..it may be fun?

*tear

This is ignoring the obvious ones such as people, your/you're, you, hot, etc.

I like...

Hanging out with friends, Travis<3, Internet, foruming, chatting, MSN, writing, taking pictures, reading, Figuring out what to do with my life, Singing, listening to music

I hate...

Liars, peer pressure, smoking, drinking, stupid boys, zits, bitches, name calling towards me, death,

It makes me laugh when...

I am stupid/when I dont get something and I finally get it, people tell jokes, etc. Stuff that like

Turn ONS...

Eyes, tallness, hottness, buffness, tannness, outgoing, devious, naughty:P, smarts(well sometimes), great personallity,

Turn OFFS

Pale, loserish, short, no good personallity, kinda stupid, weird, dumbass, etc.

When I tell you, when you say something mean to me, When you bug the hell out of me, when you do something behind my back, 2 faced morons, When you have a retarded OPINON. *Ahem*

Pretty much the oppisite.. I tell you, hug you, do friendly stuff with ya, ya know:P

I like...

doing yoga and boxing, bieng with my good close friends, my b/f and my family. Going to college even though it is hard work. Dancing and listening to music, SCI FI, the beach ....romance

I hate...

Fake people. pushy over religious fools, narrow minded idiots. prejudice, racism, people who hurt animals or children or just hurt others for the hell of it both emotionally or physically. I hate liars.

Turn ONS...

My B/f , romantic walks on the beach, honesty, soulful eyes, and a nice booty :) roses, candles, soft music, and throw in a hot tub :o

Turn OFFS

Macho idiots and again see what I hate ^

When I walk away from you.

simple when you respect me I respect you

Edited by dream19