Dacity.Com

Thai-style Ramen Noodles (PRETTY lazy meal)

Mystic Rose

From The OD Cookbook:

There's some chopping and thawing of meat involved in this one, so it's not a 5 minute kind of deal, but once the meat is thawed...10 minutes, tops. Pretty simple. Keep in mind: a lot of the ingrediants are to taste.

INGREDIANTS:

2 packets ramen noodles (flavoring doesn't matter because you'll throw the seasoning packet away!!)

1 lime

1/3 cup peanut butter

Boneless, skinless chicken breast, thawed and diced (amount depends on how much meat you want in your noodles...if any...)

Soy sauce (once again...to taste)

Cayenne pepper (to taste...I use a LOT because I like it spiiicy!)

Garlic (I use the kind that comes in a jar...and I use lots of that, too, but it's all up to your own taste buds)

Oil for frying

Alrighty, use a frying pan to brown the chicken in the oil. You can go ahead and add the garlic, cayenne and soy sauce, too. Stir things around once in a while. When the chicken is about done, you can add the peanut butter, and stir. You're done with this part once the chicken is cooked through and the peanut butter melts and becomes 'saucy.'

Meanwhile, I put the ramen noodles in a pot of boiling water for 3 or so minutes (as directed on the packet). Drain the water. Put the noodles back in the pot.

And now you're ready to combine the two! Dump the chicken & sauce into the pot of noodles, stir around, and squeeze lime juice over the top. All done!

If you like sautee and peanut sauces, you'll probably like this stuff. Enjoy!

Important Information

Terms of Use