Dacity.Com

George Bush

Jim Colyer

I think Bush felt nothing could be done until Saddam Hussein was taken out. Saddam was the big bully going back to 1990 and the invasion of Kuwait. It is easy now since Saddam was taken out to say that he was no threat, but he was a real presence before 2003. The Bush administration seriously thought he had nuclear weapons. They called it weapons of mass destruction, which is a silly phrase because biological weapons are not going to do widespread damage. It is atomic and hydrogen bombs that we have to concern ourselves with. Ironically, it has turned out that Iran is the nuclear threat, not Iraq. I know our military is stretched thin. That concerns me too. It sickens me everytime I read of another American soldier killed. Bush has only a little more than 2 years left. I am not sure what he is going to do. The only way we can go after Iran is by bombing their nuclear plants. We can not invade. Iran is far too expansive. But bombing nuclear sites would be a way of going back on the offensive. Right now, we are doing nothing. The American media attacks Bush to the point that I believe they would like to see the downfall of their own country. I know the media votes Democratic and that there is an election coming. But, again, this is not Vietnam. John Kerry opens his mouth and he talks like it is 1971. Bob Woodward keeps writing about Watergate. Jane Fonda is an old woman trying to make a comeback. This all stems from the 9/11 attacks. We can not sit idle and let our country be destroyed. Someone has got to have the guts to get up and go after these people. That someone has been George Bush.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/dream19/miscalanieous/b024.jpg

http://bestsmileys.com/freak/4.gif

Bush has not only destroyed America but he thinks he can rule the entire world. He thinks he is J.R. Ewing and that everyone should follow him. Why follow the worlds biggest terrorist? He is killing our people and doesn't care as long as he gets to set the rules. We are the pawns in his giant game!!

Edited by BONES

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use