Dacity.Com

Some of the dumbest Bush quotes ever ..........

BONES

These people don't have tanks. They don't have ships. They hide in caves. They send suiciders out.

- George W. Bush, speaking about terrorists, Portsmouth, N.H., Nov. 1, 2002

Let me tell you my thoughts about tax relief. When your economy is kind of ooching along, it's important to let people have more of their own money.

- George W. Bush, Boston, Oct. 4, 2002

We need an energy bill that encourages consumption.

- George W. Bush, Trenton, N.J., Sept. 23, 2002

People say, how can I help on this war against terror? How can I fight evil? You can do so by mentoring a child; by going into a shut-in's house and say I love you.

- George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2002

You see, the Senate wants to take away some of the powers of the administrative branch.

- George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2002

There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again.

- George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

I firmly believe the death tax is good for people from all walks of life all throughout our society.

- George W. Bush, Waco, Texas, Aug. 13, 2002

I love the idea of a school in which people come to get educated and stay in the state in which they're educated.

- George W. Bush, Milwaukee, Wis., Aug. 14, 2002

I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe - I believe what I believe is right.

- George W. Bush, in Rome, July 22, 2001

It is white.

- George W. Bush, asked by a child in Britain what the White House was like, July 19, 2001

The legislature's job is to write law. It's the executive branch's job to interpret law.

- George W. Bush, Nov. 2000

They misunderestimated me.

- George W. Bush, Nov. 2000

I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating.

- George W. Bush

Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?

- George W. Bush

If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign.

- George W. Bush

Actually, I - this may sound a little West Texas to you, but I like it. When I'm talking about - when I'm talking about myself, and when he's talking about myself, all of us are talking about me.

- George W. Bush

I was raised in the West. The West of Texas. It's pretty close to California. In more ways than Washington, D.C., is close to California.

omg I could go on all night.......... http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/dream19/sigs%20only/smileys%20only/happy030.gif The man is an IDIOT.

Important Information

Terms of Use