Dacity.Com

Yet another Bush joke

BONES

President Bush called his good friend Queen Elizabeth one day and said " Queen , this is George W. I need some advice . Everywhere I go , people are saying I'm the stupidest President in American history....can you help me ? " The Queen replied " Why , of course George. You see , you must surround yourself with intelligent people....watch this..." So she conference calls Prime Minister Tony Blair and says " Prime Minister Blair , this is Queen Elizabeth and I have a question to ask you....If your parents had a baby , and it's not your sister and it's not your brother...who is it ?" Tony Blair replied "...why.. it is me ..of course. " Queen Elizabeth hangs up with Tony and says " You see George...surround yourself with intelligent people. "

So George W. thanks her and hangs up. He calls Vice-president Dick Cheney and says " Dick...I have a question for you..If your parents had a baby , and it's not your sister and it's not your brother...who is it ? " Dick scratches his head and says..."hmmm...I'll have to get back to you an that one ." So Dick calls Colin Powell and says " Colin..If your parents had a baby , and it's not your sister and it's not your brother...who is it ? "Colin replies " Why the baby is me. " Dick thanks him and hangs up.

He calls George back and says " George...the baby is Colin Powell".. to which George replies.." you dumbass...it's Tony Blair ! "

Important Information

Terms of Use