Dacity.Com

G-mail invites

Wolfie

EDIT: 12/23/2004

THE NEW GMAIL OFFER IS LOCATED AT THIS LINK:

--> http://forums.dacity.com/index.php?showtopic=264 <--

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES LISTED THERE AND IGNORE THE OFFER HERE.

THANKS.

EDIT:

10/29 00:10 Offer is no longer available until further notice!

To anyone who is seeking a gmail invite, here is an easy way to get one! Please read this entire message before doing anything else. Anyone who has obiously not read or followed the rules listed here will not get an invite, and please do not post any email addresses here either.

This offer is on a first come, first served basis and you MUST complete everything to get the invite. The reason these rules are specific is to try to make things fair but also trying to keep things simple.

#1 SIGN UP and become a member (only new members are eligible for this offer). There are no required fees or financial information to sign up (it's free!)

Click here to register

#2 READ & REPLY to at least 3 topics. You can choose from the list below or find topics of your choice to respond to. Only 1 post per topic will be counted, and you may start a topic to count as 1 of the 3, but the other 2 must be replies to an already existing topic. ADDITIONALLY, no replies to this topic will count towards the 3

(click the following to see topic ideas or areas with multiple topics to choose from):

New Name topic | Talk show discussions | Debates of what's right and wrong | Political debates

#3 SEND ME A PM with the email that you want your invite sent to. This is where the "First come, First served" rule applies. Invites are handled in the order that the PM's are received. If you are earning an invite to give to someone else, please tell me along with any special messages you would like to include with the invite on your behalf. :)

That's it! No gimmicks and no being signed onto lists to receive spam email. I hate spam myself, so I won't sell the members list. :)

There are only a limited number of invites available (6 as of this post). Anyone signing up after those are used up will be put onto a list and WILL BE honored as soon as more invites are available or someone else with invites offers them to me to use.

There are a few reasons for these rules.. One is that it gives an incentive for people to check out the site and see what they think of it (just likie getting a food sample at a grocery store). It also helps my forums out with getting input and participation from those that might normally have never even looked here, much less posted. Finally, it prevent invite hogs from coming in, asking for invites and leaving people who really need them from having a chance at them.

Everyone who signs up is welcome to return and be a regular guest here at the forums, regardless of their reason for signing up.

Just a reminder, replying to this thread will NOT count towards getting an invite. Last time I used gmail invites, people started replying to the gmail topic instead of going out onto the board to join in with the threads, which defeated the purpose of the rules. :)

EDIT:

09/30 14:45 - 2 invites claimed (4 left).

EDIT:

09/30 16:25 - 4 invites claimed (0 left). Any further claims will try to be honored as soon as possible, so anyone who wishes to get onto the waiting list is welcome to do so and they will be honored in the order received.

EDIT:

10/29 00:10 Offer is no longer available until further notice!

Edited by Wolfie

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use