Dacity.Com

What would you do for a friend?

1) If your friend was sick and needed to get out and pay bills, would you drive to take her/him?

2) Your friend calls crying over something that happened, would you drop what your doing and drive to be with them?

3) You had a bad day at work, your friend calls asking you for help or advice on something would you put aside your bad mood and help your friend?

4) If your friend was broke and needed some money would you loan it to them? Knowing they would pay you back?

5) If your friend was having personal problems and needed to stay home from work, would you call their workplace, explain in short detail she/he would be absent?

6) Your friend calls telling you they are bed ridden from being sick and needed meds, would you make the drive to get the medication, then stay with him/her until she had what they needed?

7) Your friend is down and out, strapped for money, knowing they would not ask but you see they have little food in the house, would you buy groeceries for him/her and not think anything about it?

8) Your friend got a job but has no way of getting to work, would you take him/her to work and pick them up if need to be?

1) Of course

2) Of course

3) Yes, who wouldn't?

4) No, I don't make loans. I would, however, GIVE it to them. I'm not hurting for money anyway.

5) I have to say no to this one, only because being IN management, I know how bad it looks when somebody calls out FOR you. Calling out MUST be done by the employee. Sorry

6) Yup, or at the very least make sure there's someone else with them.

7) That pretty much goes along with my answer from number 4. So, I'll let you take a guess at my answer.

8) Yes, as long as my work schedule doesn't prevent it. I can't jeopardize my job for ANYONE. I worked my butt off to get where I am, and it's not like I've gotten that far.

1) Yep

2) Depends... If my bud's crying because he stubbed his toe, I won't stop while I'm in the middle of brain surgery. Not that I'm an actual brain surgeon, mind you...

3) I'd try my best

4) Depends on the amount. Just pay me back a little bit at a time if it's a large enough amount.

5) Depends on the situation and if either of us would get fired for it.

6) Absolutely.

7) If I could somehow "happen" to bring it up in casual conversation, probably.

8) If it doesn't conflict with my schedule.

• 3 weeks later...

1) If your friend was sick and needed to get out and pay bills, would you drive to take her/him? They have to be in the hospital. Naw yes lol

2) Your friend calls crying over something that happened, would you drop what your doing and drive to be with them? I had this happen to me once and it was a really great friend (we still are close) well she found herself in an abusive relationship long story anyhoo she called me crying and asked me to pick her up cause her then jerk b/f was physically abusing her. I called 911 first then drove over to get her out.

3) You had a bad day at work, your friend calls asking you for help or advice on something would you put aside your bad mood and help your friend? Done it so yeah.

4) If your friend was broke and needed some money would you loan it to them? Knowing they would pay you back? yes been there

5) If your friend was having personal problems and needed to stay home from work, would you call their workplace, explain in short detail she/he would be absent? um unless they are in the hospital ya know it does not take much to call in yourself.

6) Your friend calls telling you they are bed ridden from being sick and needed meds, would you make the drive to get the medication, then stay with him/her until she had what they needed? yes I would so my best.

7) Your friend is down and out, strapped for money, knowing they would not ask but you see they have little food in the house, would you buy groeceries for him/her and not think anything about it? Yes

8) Your friend got a job but has no way of getting to work, would you take him/her to work and pick them up if need to be? Only if it did not interfere with what I have to do um really leaning to no on this one though.

Edited by Pink20