Dacity.Com

like OMG becky look at her butt!

rockoncheese101

Whats YOUR fav. type of lower clothing?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you guys do anything else besides fight? My God, you'd think you could go through one topic w/o fighting, but nooo. <_<

If Alicia wishes to keep fighting even though she's wrong, and if I wish to keep fighting because I'm right, then we may. So hmmmmph! :lol:

These boards are starting to get boring because all I see is, "You're a prep." "No, I'm not!" or something like, "I am right, you are wrong." "Is not!"

Um, could you guys do something else rather than argue about stupid stuff that only matters to 7 year olds? Thank you. :)

Alicia, Wolfie is picking on you because he wants negitave attention. If you want to make him stop, ignore him. Sooner or later he has to get tired of it. You're giving him the thing he wants, attention. So when he talks like that, SHUT UP and don't fight back. It will all do us a favor and we might be interested in posting more, Wolfie. So if you are going to fight can you please start a new topic? So we don't have to read it EVERWHERE we go?

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use