3 replies to this topic

#1 KimmiKitti

KimmiKitti

Veteran

• Inactive
  • 678 posts
  • Joined 25-September 04

Posted 26 December 2004 - 12:21 PM

Would you rather get your presents after christmas (sales) or on christmas (less stuff cause its more expensive.) ?
"You suck at everything and you always have and you alway will and you even preemptively suck at things that haven't been invented yet." - The Happy Bunny, Love Bites by Jim Benton

*I suck at DDR Posted Image*

#2 Blitzer71988

Blitzer71988

Seasoned Member

• Validated
  • 256 posts
  • Joined 07-January 04

Posted 26 December 2004 - 08:00 PM

I'd rather get them after Christmas because I usually get money cards or whatever they're called. Not only that, half the fun's going out and spending some money shopping for stuff =D

#3 Wolfie

Wolfie

Dacity Overlord

• Owner
  • 2,132 posts
  • Joined 17-August 02
  • Toon #1:Fangs McWolf
  • Toon #2:Grand Poobah McWolf

Posted 30 December 2004 - 04:01 AM

I'd rather just get it all anytime of the year. :)

You are a guest here at the Dacity.Com Network! Membership is free and the people are great!  :taz:

By viewing this site you are agreeing to the terms, rules and conditions of this site.

#4 fluffyrat

fluffyrat

Religion Moderator

• Regular Members
  • 287 posts
  • Joined 13-February 03

Posted 11 January 2005 - 12:52 AM

Hello people! Don't y'all know why we celebrate Christmas? It's not to see how far into the poor house we can push our families, or to have a contest to see who can say, "I want that" more times in one day. Christmas is celebrated because that's when Jesus was born. The gifts we give each other are a reminder of his love for us.
I know some of you don't agree with all that, but there's my point of view. :popcorn:
It's not about size, but about technique. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu ROCKS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users