Dacity.Com

A different look...

Wolfie

"Beyond" skin  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I love the new skin.

If someone out there doesn't, why don't you change it? Wolfie left the old one in. At the very bottom left of your screen, you should see a box that says "---- Beyond (Import)." If you don't like the skin, just open the dropdown menu and select the only other skin listed.

Personally, I love the new skin.

If someone out there doesn't, why don't you change it? Wolfie left the old one in. At the very bottom left of your screen, you should see a box that says "---- Beyond (Import)." If you don't like the skin, just open the dropdown menu and select the only other skin listed.

Eek, thanks for reminding me.. Need to remove that other skin option. :D

Wolfie you are just way too good to us :) thanks for bringing back the wolves and cool beans I am a VIP yah me :) ----

*bows and pays homage to Wolfie* :bowdown:

I found a few more goodies. Noobs and VIP's were 2 of them. Nothing for the wanderers inbetween though.

(edit)

As an added bonus.. Those who have a blog (or who make a blog) can choose from 4 different looks. Just go into the blog controls and choose a skin to use. I'll try to add a few more, so people can have a more personal theme/mood for their blogs.

:)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use